Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Conner 62 Cooper 49

Featured Replies

Final...Coach Hicks and his Cougars are headed back to the region tourney and playing very well right now.

 

Conner trailed 40-36 at the end of 3 and outscored Cooper 26-9 to pull out the win.

 

Hemmerich with 32 to lead the Cougars.

  • Replies 31
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice win for Conner.

 

Mild upset or no?

Congrats to the Cougars!

Big numbers for Hemmerich. Nice game for that senior.

I know this district was considered a toss up so perhaps no favorites, but IMO both underdogs won tonight.

  • Author
Nice win for Conner.

 

Mild upset or no?

 

Cooper had beaten Conner 2 out of 3 times this year but Conner has won the last two, I believe. They've met 4 times this year.

 

Conner is getting hot at the right time.

  • Author
I know this district was considered a toss up so perhaps no favorites, but IMO both underdogs won tonight.

 

I was told at the beginning of the season about Ryle... "will be better than what people are expecting."

 

Looks like that guy was right.

Cooper had beaten Conner 2 out of 3 times this year but Conner has won the last two, I believe. They've met 4 times this year.

 

Conner is getting hot at the right time.

 

I would dispute that it was much of an upset. 4 even-matched teams in this district.

Final...Coach Hicks and his Cougars are headed back to the region tourney and playing very well right now.

 

Conner trailed 40-36 at the end of 3 and outscored Cooper 26-9 to pull out the win.

 

Hemmerich with 32 to lead the Cougars.

 

Congratulations to Coach Hicks and his Conner Cougars on a very impressive win. Very nice to see both the Conner girls and boys team make it to the district championship game and to qualify for the Regional Tournament. Go Cougars!

It's about time for the Cougars. IMO this team has had a bit of talent over the last 4 or 5 years and they haven't been able to get over the hump. Congrats to the players and the staff for pulling out the win. My money was on Sullivan and his boys, as they usually can find a way to grind out games with defense and really good coaching.

 

How has Conner faired against Ryle this year?

Great game! Congrats to the Cougars on a great comeback and congrats to the Jaguars on a great season.

If you played high school sports you should have a bit of a bad feeling for the team whose season just ended. I'm a big fan of Sully as a dude and as a coach. I've know Zack and Sean's dad and grandma for a long time. I like the kids on the Jags team . I love how hard they play. So hats off to them. They battled.

Wow I left at half-time and it looked as cooper had control of the game and was going to win easy..

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.