Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Greenwood Coaching Situation

Featured Replies

Not the place to air someone's private issues publicly. It goes way deeper than what's in the newspaper.

 

Didn't the air their business publicly when posting it on FB?

  • Replies 72
  • Views 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No idea, but I'm not going to be the one posting the link.

Keep it in PMs for now. If a green light is given then we will go from there. For now keep it in the PMs.

Can someone PM it to me please, if not I understand.

Keep it in PMs for now. If a green light is given then we will go from there. For now keep it in the PMs.

 

I have a PM to a moderator regarding the issue. I'll let you all know what they tell me.

I have a PM to a moderator regarding the issue. I'll let you all know what they tell me.

 

Cool. Let us know. :D

No go on posting it anywhere on BGP. I have PM'd those who requested.

Everyone, it is my decision not to repost it. To me, this is way too personal and there is a felony allegation of "rape" in the public posting.

 

To echo Clyde, this page is open to the public so you can view it but we are not reposting any of the content on BGP.

 

https://www.facebook.com/haleylikethecomet

.....

 

On a side-note, I am a HUGE Todd Tolbert fan. The year I was at Greenwood I helped Todd with the girl's basketball team and learned a ton. He is a great guy, and I'm sure he'll handle this situation as best as he can.

 

That said, I haven't received the mystery PM, so this thing could have already spiraled a mile out of control.

No go on posting it anywhere on BGP. I have PM'd those who requested.

 

Can I get a PM?

Can I get a PM?

 

No one needs a PM, I posted a public, Facebook link in post #39.

Can I get a PM?

 

Sent anyway, but echoing theguru's previous for anyone further.

So against my better judgment I looked at the Facebook page. And it appears the original past was taken down and as quasi-apology was posted. So that's good, I guess. But after reading all this, I'm pretty sure I need a shower.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.