February 26, 201412 yr Author Any link to a story? I'm not sure there is a story but there is an epic rant on Facebook. Wowza.
February 26, 201412 yr Here is a link to the story in today's BG Daily News. Somewhat vague on the details (and perhaps rightfully so). Greenwood coach Stonebraker resigns effective immediately - Bowling Green Daily News: Prep Sports
February 26, 201412 yr There's definitely more to the story. On a side note, I love Facebook. Washington County was without their coach for Monday night's game against Nelson County after a weird dust-up with school administration. Wonder this incident went down and how similar it is to WC.
February 26, 201412 yr Washington County was without their coach for Monday night's game against Nelson County after a weird dust-up with school administration. Wonder this incident went down and how similar it is to WC. Not very. Far, far, worse.
February 26, 201412 yr There's definitely more to the story. On a side note, I love Facebook. :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
February 26, 201412 yr Assistant Logan Guess will serve as interim for tomorrow night's game. I'd assume he'd be at the helm if there were any beyond that this season.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.