February 27, 201412 yr If what she posted was all true then good for her and he gets what he deserves. If it's Oscar Mayer Bologna then the part of her post ranting about "crazy" is all too funny. Edited February 27, 201412 yr by PurplePride92 Rule 8
February 27, 201412 yr If what she posted was all true then good for her and he gets what he deserves. If it's BS then the part of her post ranting about "crazy" is all too funny. It's hard to imagine that a good amount is not true. You don't just up and resign from both your jobs like he did two days before a postseason game if there's nothing to it. But maybe some of it doesn't have quite as much teeth as she thought?
February 27, 201412 yr You don't air that crap out on Facebook. They should stay together, not sure each will do much better.
February 27, 201412 yr It's hard to imagine that a good amount is not true. You don't just up and resign from both your jobs like he did two days before a postseason game if there's nothing to it. But maybe some of it doesn't have quite as much teeth as she thought? Could it be a situation of she knows what he did but there just isn't "proof"? It's not what you know it's what you can prove type thing? Do you know the guy?
February 27, 201412 yr You don't air that crap out on Facebook. They should stay together, not sure each will do much better. I laughed at the part where she said she was taking the high road. Yeah right. :lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:
February 27, 201412 yr Author I laughed at the part where she said she was taking the high road. Yeah right. :lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2: Also, when she said she never, ever snoops around....but...
February 27, 201412 yr You don't up and quit your jobs if she wasn't telling the truth. Dude sounds like a huge tool and deserves everything he's got/will get.
February 27, 201412 yr I like how she acted as if she outsmarted him. Um, no you didn't. You lied. Like has been said, it's hard to believe she lied due to the fact he quit.
February 27, 201412 yr They both sound like real piece of work. Edited February 27, 201412 yr by Watusi Rule 8
February 27, 201412 yr They both sound like real piece of work. If you thought your husband/wife were cheating on you would you not look through their cell phone for evidence? Edited February 27, 201412 yr by Watusi Edited Quote
February 27, 201412 yr Author If you thought your husband/wife were cheating on you would you not look through their cell phone for evidence? I kind of agree with this. I don't have a problem with her checking up on things if she had reason to be suspicious. But, going to Facebook to rant is always a mistake.
February 27, 201412 yr I kind of agree with this. I don't have a problem with her checking up on things if she had reason to be suspicious. But, going to Facebook to rant is always a mistake. Bingo. I still bet they end up together in the end. I know the odds are looking bleak right now, but the next guy she dates . . . well . . . RUN!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.