Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Greenwood Coaching Situation

Featured Replies

Can I get a PM? I went to the facebook link but she took down the post.

  • Replies 72
  • Views 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Looks like the police found nothing explicit and now the girl is back tracking.

Looks like the police found nothing explicit and now the girl is back tracking.

 

Which girl? The fiancé?

  • Author
Which girl? The fiancé?

 

Yeah, she deleted the original post and said the police found nothing explicit in regards to the student. Check that link to her page.

Ok after reading the fb post I'm a little confused what is going on. So he had contact with students but nothing explicit?

Ok after reading the fb post I'm a little confused what is going on. So he had contact with students but nothing explicit?

 

Read link on post #47.

Yeah I did read that link. So he was texting other girls. Some appear to be HS students from what I can tell. His girlfriend found out and posted the huge rant on fb. Then deleted it and posted kind of an apology to others but stands by the fact she has a larger set them the guy. Do I have it correct?

Yeah I did read that link. So he was texting other girls. Some appear to be HS students from what I can tell. His girlfriend found out and posted the huge rant on fb. Then deleted it and posted kind of an apology to others but stands by the fact she has a larger set them the guy. Do I have it correct?

 

No. Reread that second paragraph.

I like how her post said, "I'm no snooper. It's not my style. I was only curious," then proceeded to explain how she snooped through his phone calls, photos and texts.

  • Author

I love that one of the women works at the Double Dog.

She seems like the kinda girl I use to date :lol:

She seems like the kinda girl I use to date :lol:

 

You got that right. I feel for all the newcomers who didn't get to experience the steady stream of jaw-droppingly whacked-out crazy-girl drama that populated our regular Rocket Rants.

 

You got that right. I feel for all the newcomers who didn't get to experience the steady stream of jaw-droppingly whacked-out crazy-girl drama that populated our regular Rocket Rants.

 

Luckily I've moved past all that as I reached my 30s :lol2:

 

Not gonna lie, I clicked the link to her FB and thought, "she's kinda hot" so it's good to see I still got the knack for being drawn to crazy :lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.