Forecastle Festival 2014

Hangman

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife, who had been all over the idea previously, is now giving me the "We'll have to talk about it" speech. Women, man... I'm telling you :lol2:

I'm pondering doing the travel package at the Brown. How far is out from the hotel to the park?

My wife, who had been all over the idea previously, is now giving me the "We'll have to talk about it" speech. Women, man... I'm telling you :lol2:

I'm pondering doing the travel package at the Brown. How far is out from the hotel to the park?

Brown Hotel is at 4th and Broadway. It's about 6 blocks to the river, but walking along Fourth Street gives you plenty to see and do. It's a pleasant six block walk.

Brown Hotel is at 4th and Broadway. It's about 6 blocks to the river, but walking along Fourth Street gives you plenty to see and do. It's a pleasant six block walk.

Would it be more convenient to do Brown or Seelbach Hilton? Or should I just book a room at the Galt House separately?

I don't spend a ton of time in Louisville. Very rarely spend the night so don't pay a lot of attention to hotel locations.

Would it be more convenient to do Brown or Seelbach Hilton? Or should I just book a room at the Galt House separately?

I don't spend a ton of time in Louisville. Very rarely spend the night so don't pay a lot of attention to hotel locations.

Seelbach is at the other end of the same block closer to the river. So you'll save yourself a one block walk.

Galt House is at the very end of Fourth Street. You'll be right on the river and just just a few hundred yards from the event.

Seelbach is at the other end of the same block closer to the river. So you'll save yourself a one block walk.

Galt House is at the very end of Fourth Street. You'll be right on the river and just just a few hundred yards from the event.

Sounds like I can't really go wrong with any of those options.

Now I just have to convince the boss lady that it isn't completely impractical.

Stay at The Brown. I can GUARANTEE you will love it!