Forecastle Festival 2014

Hangman

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got the dates mixed up. Nationals and Super Showcase are next week... :irked:

You need to get the little one trained to be your personal assistant pretty soon so you can avoid tragic mixups that cost you a chance to see OutKast.

Here's what I'm shooting for, but I may not make it out extra-early each day, especially if it's super-humid. I ain't 25 anymore.

Friday

Likely won't go til later, but if I go early I'll hit:

Gary Clark Jr.

Local Natives

Must: Spoon, OutKast

Saturday — big day here, as the can't-miss stuff for me starts at 5

Sharon Jones and the Dap-Kings

Jason Isbell

Band Of Horses (hate that those three overlap like that)

I'm torn between Dwight Yoakam and Slint, as I've seen DY before. May split this one.

Then it's Jack White

Sunday

I hope I've got some reserves left in the tank, as there's a lot of stuff I want to see, starting at 4:15.

Brett Dennen

Sun Kil Moon

Jenny Lewis

I want to see Nickel Creek, but I may just take a quick nap to get right for The Replacements followed by Beck.

You guys will have to holler at me, and I can take a nice picture of your group for you.

Glad to hear someone else planning on going to Sun Kil Moon's set. Much to my surprise, pretty much everyone I've mentioned them (him) to has responded with a blank stare.

I'm hoping to get there between 5:00 and 5:30.

If you had told me a month ago that the weather this weekend was going to be in the mid-60's to mid-70's, I would have told you to go pound salt.

I'm gonna try and hold off until 5, but I might wait until later. Kind of playing today by ear. Tomorrow's a big day.