Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Newport Central Catholic at Trinity 2/18/14

Who wins NCC or Trinity 41 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins NCC or Trinity

    • NCC wins
      46%
      19
    • Trinity wins
      53%
      22

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Hope I can get out of work in enough time to make it down.

 

I might be there as well.

  • Replies 41
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Freshman game should be a nice matchup as well. Trinity Frosh are 21-2 both 1 pt losses.

Hope I can get out of work in enough time to make it down.

 

If you go down, count me in as tagging along. I will even allow you to drive. :)

Some really good match ups here:

 

Tre Ivory v Zack Pangallo

Craig Owens v Tanner/Grant Moeves

Ray Spalding v Jake Schulte (Really intrigued by this match up)

 

Not sure who else starts for T....Ramser and Levitch?

If you go down, count me in as tagging along. I will even allow you to drive. :)

 

.....and I'll allow you to buy dinner. :clap: I will text you on Tuesday afternoon.

According to the poll Trinity is the underdog at home. Intriguing.

I think NCC by 5-10. There cannot be a better balanced team in the state.

 

I don't remember a NewCath team who 1-6 could score consistently. Normally there were 2-3 scorers and a bunch of role guys who could hit open shots. All 6 of these guys can win one-on-one match-ups, and they are very unselfish. We'll see how far they've come along since KOB.

The Freshman game should be a nice matchup as well. Trinity Frosh are 21-2 both 1 pt losses.

 

I don't believe this is a triple header, someone please correct me if I'm wrong. Not sure why because I agree that would be a good game to see.

I don't believe this is a triple header, someone please correct me if I'm wrong. Not sure why because I agree that would be a good game to see.

 

I saw it on the Trinity frosh schedule for tomorrow so i just figured.

Tough call. Common opponent - Lafayatte - NCC lost by 2 to Lafayette @ King o' BG and Trinity beat Lafayette by 4 @ King o' BG and beat them by 11 last week. Tough to win a week night game on the road, but, I love NCC's toughness. Rocks by 1, but hats off to NCC for scheduling a fantastic late season test.

Tough call. Common opponent - Lafayatte - NCC lost by 2 to Lafayette @ King o' BG and Trinity beat Lafayette by 4 @ King o' BG and beat them by 11 last week. Tough to win a week night game on the road, but, I love NCC's toughness. Rocks by 1, but hats off to NCC for scheduling a fantastic late season test.

 

Sound logic top to bottom; I think NewCath is a great high school basketball team, and this game will only help them down the road, but I expect Trinity to get a win by 1-5 when all is said and done.

Congrats on the successful gender switch operation LB13. :lol2:

 

Well thanks,,I got a question answered that I did not even ask..

Some really good match ups here:

 

Tre Ivory v Zack Pangallo

Craig Owens v Tanner/Grant Moeves

Ray Spalding v Jake Schulte (Really intrigued by this match up)

 

Not sure who else starts for T....Ramser and Levitch?

 

I don't think Owens will be guarding Moeves from what I saw of NCC in the KOB (many games ago). Rather, I think he will be on one of the inside people. I recall Moeves being an outside shooter, especially from the right corner, who did not venture inside too much. But I could be wrong. I would imagine one of T's quicker players would be on him. I am not sure who is starting for T right now other than Ivory, Spalding and Owens. I've heard that Daniel Ramser has been playing well (6'2, 170 junior guard) and also Jax Levitch (6'4, 170 junior guard) and Michael Stafford (6'1, 170 junior guard). I liked Ramser a lot the couple of times I've seen him play this year. Trinity has only 2 seniors on its roster (Owens and Ivory) It will be a stern test for the Shamrocks. I was impressed with NCC---especially their size and teamwork---in the KOB..

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.