Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mark Scenters to Madison Central

Featured Replies

Replaces Chuck Smith and is now the new head coach at Madison Central.

Who can tell us more about Coach Scenters?

 

And Congrats Coach!

Congratulations Coach Scenters!!!

 

I have nothing but respect for what he has done at Garrard County. He will do great things at Madison Central, IMO.

IMO, I would think they could have gotten a better coach than Mark Scenters unless they think hosting a first round home playoff game is a successful season. Again, this is just MO!!!!!

 

What will be funny in all this is watching Garrard County mess up another major coaching hire!!!!

IMO, I would think they could have gotten a better coach than Mark Scenters unless they think hosting a first round home playoff game is a successful season. Again, this is just MO!!!!!

 

What will be funny in all this is watching Garrard County mess up another major coaching hire!!!!

 

Gosh Booby, no fun bags from you...

Coach Scenters is a class act and gets every ounce out of each player on his team. He is a true motivator and cares deeply about each of his players. Congrats and good luck to Coach Scenters....you will be missed in Garrard County.

LOL!!! Just my opinion! Time tells everything!

Scenters is a very good coach who has done well at programs with far less talent. Excited for him and this move. I believe Central will reap benefits for this hire.

It was a smart move with him getting out of Garrard right now. With Boyle and Lex Cath possibly moving to 3A in a year, they'd most likely be in a district with Garrard wouldn't they?

It was a smart move with him getting out of Garrard right now. With Boyle and Lex Cath possibly moving to 3A in a year, they'd most likely be in a district with Garrard wouldn't they?

 

Don't quote me on this but I think in 2015 the district Garrard is scheduled to play in may look like....Boyle, Lex Cath, Western Hills and I think maybe Henry County.

Don't quote me on this but I think in 2015 the district Garrard is scheduled to play in may look like....Boyle, Lex Cath, Western Hills and I think maybe Henry County.

 

I'm thinking the same, although it could shift south with Garrard and Boyle going in with Casey, McCreary, Corbin, and/or Bell. But I'd bet on what you predicted.

Scenters was an assistant at MC from 2000 until leaving for Garrard after the 2007 (?) season

 

He is a great coach, great person, and the perfect fit at MC.

 

As much as I'd like to see what Chuck Smith could've done in Richmond, this is a fantastic hire.

From what I have gathered from my friends that formally played at Central when Scenters was there, they wanted him to be hired at Central in the first place when the other coach got hired there before he moved on to GC. Great guy, wish him well at MC. Hopefully Garrard doesn't mess this hire up...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.