Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chuck Smith to Boyle County

Featured Replies

Wow

 

@RichmondRsports · now

FB: Chuck Smith returning to Boyle County ... Garrard County's Mark Scenters .. a former MCHS assistant and Southern grad .. is new coach

  • Replies 112
  • Views 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Should we start a thread on how bad Richmond hates Chuck Smith now.

  • Author

I don't think Chuck Smith will earn a key to the city in Richmond lol.

Shout out to mountainref for breaking this story last night around midnight!! :D

I don't think Chuck Smith will earn a key to the city in Richmond lol.

 

How many more keys can he earn in Danville? LOL.

Just seeing this...WOW!!!

 

IMO it's how it should be!

Shout out to mountainref for breaking this story last night around midnight!! :D

 

Now you dont have to tell me, you knew before me, you knew if you put it people would believe it, with me, ah he is crazy and dont know anything. hahah

Now you dont have to tell me, you knew before me, you knew if you put it people would believe it, with me, ah he is crazy and dont know anything. hahah

 

 

I didn't have the balls to go public with it. You did and I already know you're not crazy. :lol2:

This is what I was told early this morning, and I knew he had already interviewed early this week. best news I've heard in a long time.

Let's remember this when we complain about a kid who decommits.

  • Author
Shout out to mountainref for breaking this story last night around midnight!! :D

 

Shout out to him for also calling that FEMA is about to attack American citizens, the World Trade Center was an inside job, planes are spraying apocalyptic chemicals on our crops and a giant catastrophic earthquake will hit Ohio soon :smug:

 

 

Joking with you MRef

I didn't have the balls to go public with it. You did and I already know you're not crazy. :lol2:

 

Me to, but if it fell thru I didn't want to look like an idiot.

This is sad in our society today. I love Chuck but he has been pimped all over this state the last couple of years then to take a job and then to take another job a couple weeks later to me IMO is wrong and not a life lesson to show out to the young high school athletes. I am sure it is great for Boyle Co. but what about the folks in Richmond the kids he probable committed to the first time he met with them and talked to them. If he wanted to be at Boyle he should have waited until it is open. I don't mean to rant but this is high school football not the NFL. I think that Mark will do a great job at MC and he has wanted to be there. Now best of luck to Garrard Co in finding a replacement.

Shout out to him for also calling that FEMA is about to attack American citizens, the World Trade Center was an inside job, planes are spraying apocalyptic chemicals on our crops and a giant catastrophic earthquake will hit Ohio soon :smug:

 

Makes you wonder now doesn't it?...Mt Ref the Nostradamus of BGP

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.