Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK vs Missouri predictions

Which team will win? 23 members have voted

  1. 1. Which team will win?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 32
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This would at least give the cats another top 50 RPI win that they badly need.

At this point, I have little faith in the "M"ildcats.

Missouri 76

UK 69

  • Author
At this point, I have little faith in the "M"ildcats.

Missouri 76

UK 69

 

 

Any word on who the refs are going to be?

  • Author

During today’s media opportunity today, Dakari Johnson told reporters that Alex Poythress called a players-only meeting after the LSU loss at the hotel in Baton Rouge. Dakari said that the meeting wasn’t heated, each player spoke, and several people apologized.

Cal was asked about the meeting during his presser and said the he didn’t know about, nor does he care. He just wants his team to be ready to play.

^I like hearing that. Poythress, IMO, seems the most well suited to be a leader on this team.

  • Author

Found this and thought it was interesting:

Is Tomorrow’s Game Really A Must-Win?

 

 

Immediately before conference play, Jeff Sagarin’s college basketball computer ratings predicted that Kentucky would lose four games in the SEC. Those games: at Arkansas, at LSU, at Missouri, and at Florida. So, it’s actually a scenario that was deemed likely by a completely objective source. And guess what? That source still ranks UK as the 21st best team in the country.

http://kentuckysportsradio.com/category/basketball-2/

 

I would love to pick U.K. and know that the Cats should win this one but I have to pick Mizzou. Untill U.K. shows they can win a conference game on the road...............

 

Mizzou 70

U.K. 67

Kentucky needs this win bad. They have only one quality win agianst Louisville. (Who is now 0-4 agianst ranked teams) Without that win the most impressive is Belmont. Not to mention it would erase some doubt about winning on an opponents court.

 

Mizzou by 13

I felt good about this game. Then I actually took a look at Missouri. And I saw the 6-15 away from Rupp since 2012 stat. Mizzou by 9.

I honestly don't have any idea about who wins and by how much. It depends largely on how hard and together UK plays, and who can predict that?

  • Author
I honestly don't have any idea about who wins and by how much. It depends largely on how hard and together UK plays, and who can predict that?

 

Same way I feel!!!

I picked with my heart and not my head. I picked the Cats one more time. Time will tell.

UK wins in OT, just like last year at Rupp -- if they stop Jabari Brown. Mizzou's bigs aren't much threat to score, so guard the perimeter.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.