Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK vs Missouri predictions

Which team will win? 23 members have voted

  1. 1. Which team will win?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The Cats are on the road again Saturday at 1:00. What are your predictions? What does UK need to do to get the win?

  • Replies 32
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

.........

 

If you had asked me on Monday morning, I would have told you I'd take Mizzou in this game, however, given what has transpired the last 48 hours, I'm saying UK by 3-5. Close game, back and forth, both teams make little runs, and UK winds up with a very narrow road victory.

 

I like Missouri, and that building that is often dead will be bouncing, and I expect Missouri to jump out early on the crest of that emotion, but I'll still say Calipari gets this team over the hump in a close and highly entertaining game.

  • Author
.........

 

If you had asked me on Monday morning, I would have told you I'd take Mizzou in this game, however, given what has transpired the last 48 hours, I'm saying UK by 3-5. Close game, back and forth, both teams make little runs, and UK winds up with a very narrow road victory.

 

I like Missouri, and that building that is often dead will be bouncing, and I expect Missouri to jump out early on the crest of that emotion, but I'll still say Calipari gets this team over the hump in a close and highly entertaining game.

 

Same here, but I hope we can go on a big run and win by 10+

Until they beat someone worth a crap on the road, I'm not picking Kentucky.

 

Missouri 72

Kentucky 67

What Randy said.

  • Author
Until they beat someone worth a crap on the road, I'm not picking Kentucky.

 

Missouri 72

Kentucky 67

 

Well you have to start somewhere.....:lol2:

I picked that LSU would upset the CATS the last game, but I think they will bounce back in this one with a nice road W.

 

UK 77

Mizzou 69

We will see the same old story Saturday. Missouri will jump all over the Cats and take an early double digit lead. The Cats will fight back, and cut it to single digits before halftime, and then will see a repeat in the 2nd half.

 

Missouri 83

 

Kentucky 71

  • Author
What is the line? Or has that even come out yet?

Doesn't it come out the day before the game?

What is the line? Or has that even come out yet?

 

Typically released about 9:00 - 10:00 PM ET the night before. Some have it earlier, but most folks won't take a wager until there is a consensus of books and they release it.

UK 100. Mizzou 10. I like to live dangerously. :D

What the hey!! Play some defense, get back in transition, and this prediction might come true!!! Kentucky 75-71.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.