Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cincinnati @ Louisville

Winner? 12 members have voted

  1. 1. Winner?

    • Cincinnati
      16%
    • Louisville
      83%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Tomorrow night at YUM, 7 PM.

 

Justin Jackson may be out for the Bearcats.

Big game tomorrow night. Looking forward to it.

Cards should win this one at home, although it will be close.

 

Getslow- 71

Gametime- 64

Tomorrow night at YUM, 7 PM.

 

Justin Jackson may be out for the Bearcats.

 

I'd be shocked if Jackson doesn't play...

......

 

I'm not sure UL is better, but I'm fairly certain UL wins.

 

I'll take the Cards by 6-9 in a low scoring game. Wouldn't shock me if no one sees the north side of 70.

Being a fan of neither team my only hope is my guy Z Tobler somehow rolls into the game. As I told his dad I will fall off of my chair if he does.

......

 

I'm not sure UL is better, but I'm fairly certain UL wins.

 

I'll take the Cards by 6-9 in a low scoring game. Wouldn't shock me if no one sees the north side of 70.

 

I agree with all of this.

This game holds special meaning to me as my wifes granfather and

I used to watch this and have bloody marys. He was a huge UK fan and

loved to see these 2 teams beat up on each other.

Rooting for UC, but not very optimistic.

Jackson is a go according to a text from Cronin...

I say UofL wins it 57-53

 

I've got UL 63-58...

Cards 61-57.

Louisville's frontcourt is going to need its best effort of the season to get the win tonight. It's been a weak point but has looked good in recent weeks (though against lesser competition).

 

Chris Jones will return tonight but will not start.

 

I'll take the Cardinals, 64-60.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.