Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Global Warming

Featured Replies

Did you read about the new U.N. report? Looks like we're going to have to find alternatives to coal and cars. Clock's ticking.

 

UN report: Don't delay on climate change - CNN.com

 

P.S. Sorry for spoiling this right-wing climate-bash with something called "news."

See, follow the money. Junk science = big money.
  • Replies 169
  • Views 13.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its because of all those airplanes you saw in the sky making contrails with chems to make it cold. Our gov has our back.

See, follow the money. Junk science = big money.

Junk science? And your source is what ... Mad Magazine?

 

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

 

"Ninety-seven percent of climate scientists agree that climate-warming trends over the past century are very likely due to human activities, and most of the leading scientific organizations worldwide have issued public statements endorsing this position."

 

Climate Change: Consensus

  • Author

I think I'm gonna go burn some old tires to get warm.

I think I'm gonna go burn some old tires to get warm.

Just make sure you take them off your SUV first.

  • Author
Just make sure you take them off your SUV first.

I was gonna burn the ones on your Toyota Yaris

Did you read about the new U.N. report? Looks like we're going to have to find alternatives to coal and cars. Clock's ticking.

 

UN report: Don't delay on climate change - CNN.com

 

P.S. Sorry for spoiling this right-wing climate-bash with something called "news."

 

I noticed that China is championed for their subsidies of solar energy, yet nothing is mentioned that they are the largest consumer coal in the world.

 

Why is that? Could it be a money thing?

I was gonna burn the ones on your Toyota Yaris

You were close. I drive an old Corolla. As long as it gets me from Point A to Point B ... and I can pick up Rush Limbaugh on the radio ... that's all I care about.

I noticed that China is championed for their subsidies of solar energy, yet nothing is mentioned that they are the largest consumer coal in the world.

 

Why is that? Could it be a money thing?

You're absolutely right. Both China -- and India -- will have to be part of any global solution.

  • Author
You were close. I drive an old Corolla. As long as it gets me from Point A to Point B ... and I can pick up Rush Limbaugh on the radio ... that's all I care about.

Pull over I'm right behind you.

  • Author
You're absolutely right. Both China -- and India -- will have to be part of any global solution.

Good luck with that one. I have a very good friend who sells coal right out of the pit and India is the most frequent buyer.

I could go for some global warming right now, for sure!

I was gonna burn the ones on your Toyota Yaris

 

 

:clap:

Junk science? And your source is what ... Mad Magazine?

 

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

 

"Ninety-seven percent of climate scientists agree that climate-warming trends over the past century are very likely due to human activities, and most of the leading scientific organizations worldwide have issued public statements endorsing this position."

 

Climate Change: Consensus

 

The question isn't does man influence climate or the earth, of course we do. The question is to what degree and what solution is there without affecting people's pocket books to much. It would be naive to think we don't influence it at all. But it's also naive to believe the end of the world is close and the polar ice caps are going away in the near future.

 

We also know almost everytime worst case scenario that has been put out over the last 30-40 years with a hard date attached has come to be not true. So again this needs not be political as long as both sides make it such nothing will ever get done.

 

I will never change on the fact that the carbon tax was one of the worst ideas in the modern era.

Junk science? And your source is what ... Mad Magazine?

 

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

 

"Ninety-seven percent of climate scientists agree that climate-warming trends over the past century are very likely due to human activities, and most of the leading scientific organizations worldwide have issued public statements endorsing this position."

 

Climate Change: Consensus

Follow. The. Money.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.