Pro Bowl Draft

I can't think of anything they could even do to improve the Pro Bowl short of giving each member of the winning team $1,000,000 and the losers near to nothing. Those guys would be going at it then. Short of that, I'm not watching the game, a skills comp, a 7 on 7 or anything else to do with the PB.

I'd rather watch them play a Madden tourney than play the Pro Bowl

The sooner they get rid of this the better.

It still perplexes me how a game so bad can be so popular. Viewership wise the Pro Bowl obliterates any other All Star game. Not even close. People love their football, even in bad form, more than any other sport.

It still perplexes me how a game so bad can be so popular. Viewership wise the Pro Bowl obliterates any other All Star game. Not even close. People love their football, even in bad form, more than any other sport.

What kills me is that I know multiple people who will make it a point to watch the NBA and MLB All Star games and I only know 1 person who will make it a point to watch the Pro Bowl.

I can't think of anything they could even do to improve the Pro Bowl short of giving each member of the winning team $1,000,000 and the losers near to nothing. Those guys would be going at it then. Short of that, I'm not watching the game, a skills comp, a 7 on 7 or anything else to do with the PB.

I'm not in to watching any type of gimmicky thing either. I bet the NFL is not either. If they get to the point to were the award's show is big enough, the Pro Bowl will get the axe. Edited by bugatti

Anyone bother watching? I've had it on for around 5 minutes and it's even worse than I could've imagined.

I watched the very first five minutes and turned it off...

The Pro Bowl is easily the worst of the professional All-Star games.

Agreed. It was on while I was eating dinner and I had to turn it off and watch Seinfeld. It was just insultingly stupid and they were milking the Rice/Sanders thing as hard as they know how.