Video of Elijah Sindelar 2013 Football Junior QB #2 Caldwell County HS Princeton, Ky

DreamKiller

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice Highlight video.

Can't say that I like the "Look at Me" Neon Green Socks, Shoes and Sleeves.

Kid does appear to be the real deal...looking forward to seeing what he does this season.

I, too, wondered about the green.

Nice Highlight video.

Kid does appear to be the real deal...looking forward to seeing what he does this season.

Can promise you he isn't a "look at me" type. I will say this, I'm a fan of seeing kids come out in the same color socks…I just consider that part of the uniform just as much as anything else (but, then again, not all of them wear the same cleats; so, where to draw the line?)

Wayne County had players who were wearing camo tights under their pants in the state final game, along with some who had camp shaded cleats & I'm guessing you know Shawn Thompson, and the mentality that his program has is anything, BUT "look at me."

I understand what you are saying, though.

PLAYER.

What separates him is the 1:57 mark when he takes off like a dang gazelle.

I think the Wayne Co kids were wearing what ever cold gear Under Armour that they had...in many cases it was camo.

I have heard nothing but good things about Sindelar, just after what I had heard I didn't expect him to be in neon green if the rest of the team wasn't.

I think the Wayne Co kids were wearing what ever cold gear Under Armour that they had...in many cases it was camo.

I have heard nothing but good things about Sindelar, just after what I had heard I didn't expect him to be in neon green if the rest of the team wasn't.

They were wearing them earlier in the playoffs, and before, too. I liked it.

I'm all for looking in unison, though.

Quite honestly, Caldwell's yellow is dang near Maze or Oregon Yellow, seeing them in person the couple times I did, the socks didn't even stand out.

But, back to the thread. Great kid. Great player. I've been around him a few times, and it's "Yes Sir" "No Sir", which, at my age isn't really something I even want to hear from kids who I don't have any ties to.

Nice Highlight video.

I was debating this same post, didn't want to be the only old fogey on here!

Nice Highlight video.

Does the kid have the reputation of being a showboat?