Video of Elijah Sindelar 2013 Football Junior QB #2 Caldwell County HS Princeton, Ky

DreamKiller

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being a Caldwell fan and a fan of Sindelar, I pains me to see that he will probably be on the outside looking in at the 2014 KY Mr Football. Harris is a stud, and will deservedly get all the hype. There are a few downsides for Elijah. His team needs to make a state championship game appearance in 2014. Will be tough to do with losing so many of the O-line. Sindelar is one hell of a QB, but Mr Football will require a lot of press and attention. Going out early in the playoffs or having a bad season would kill his chances. IMO

It will be a battle between Elijah and Damien Harris.

Being a Caldwell fan and a fan of Sindelar, I pains me to see that he will probably be on the outside looking in at the 2014 KY Mr Football. Harris is a stud, and will deservedly get all the hype. There are a few downsides for Elijah. His team needs to make a state championship game appearance in 2014. Will be tough to do with losing so many of the O-line. Sindelar is one hell of a QB, but Mr Football will require a lot of press and attention. Going out early in the playoffs or having a bad season would kill his chances. IMO

Micah Johnson won it in 2005 after getting

beat by Owensboro Catholic in the Region. So your theory that this young man has to make a state title appearance is false. He just needs to be Elijah Sindelar and let things happen. When everyone from the outside start getting to him and his head is when all hell breaks loose.

Let the young man play and keep his team as a team and not make him the "Mr. Football" candidate or it will kill the team.

Nice Highlight video.

Can't say that I like the "Look at Me" Neon Green Socks, Shoes and Sleeves.

Kid does appear to be the real deal...looking forward to seeing what he does this season.

I hate it, but it's a part of the game now.

He and his family are big fans but if OSU doesn't show enough love he will move on.

That rumor has made the rounds, but I've actually been told that's not the case at all.

I also continue to read Sindelar is leaning to UK, but that hasn't always been the case either.

You've got to love recruiting info.

That rumor has made the rounds' date=' but I've actually been told that's not the case at all. I also continue to read Sindelar is leaning to UK, but that hasn't always been the case either. You've got to love recruiting info.[/quote']

What I put is not rumor, he grew up an OSU fan and has been quoted saying "The Show is the most impressive place he's seen."