Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Notre Dame 79 Duke 77

Featured Replies

  • Author

Really thought there should have been a foul there at the end where Duke stole the inbounds pass and attempted a halfcourt shot before right before the buzzer sounded...Looked like the Notre Dame guy fouled the Duke player...

Nothing to see here, me and PP92 told you all from the beginning Duke sucks... Move along...

Jabari looked flat out AWFUL today. I guess he can have an off day every once in a while but goodness.... I don't expect Duke to win many road games this year. 3 year ago when they won it all I believe they had 6 losses on the road. Not worried. NO IDEA why Dawkins isn't in the starting line-up right now. I guess Coach K knows something I do not though. Still a long ways to go in the season. Hopefully they just get really really hot at the end of the year and thats when things start clicking. If not. Sweet 16 exit.

Every time ND went under the screen on Hood I shook my head. Hood impresses me more and more . ND did a great job on Parker. Mike Brey teams are always well coached and run the half court well. Duke's first road game . No biggy , a good lesson.

ND played really well.

 

Your star player has the worst game of his collegiate career and you lose by 2 on the road. Not too much to worry about IMO.

.......

 

Notre Dame, aside from the fact they'll under-achieve in the Dance if included, are impossible to figure out. Losses to Indiana State and North Dakota St at home, plus narrow wins over Delaware, Bryant, and Canisius. Then they have a narrow loss to Buckeyes and a win over Duke. They are the ultimate schizophrenic bunch.

That kid dunked on Jabari and Jabari went to the bench and never came back. He has to learn how to play better defense. That kid's dunk was nice though. Came out of nowhere.

Good game to watch.

.......

 

Notre Dame, aside from the fact they'll under-achieve in the Dance if included, are impossible to figure out. Losses to Indiana State and North Dakota St at home, plus narrow wins over Delaware, Bryant, and Canisius. Then they have a narrow loss to Buckeyes and a win over Duke. They are the ultimate schizophrenic bunch.

 

Amen.

It seems like everytime I make a point to watch Duke they lose.

It seems like everytime I make a point to watch Duke they lose.

 

Weirdly enough last time I watched their games in front of a tv they have lost. I usually watch it on my phone and today and Kansas I have watched on tv.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.