Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Notre Dame 79 Duke 77

Featured Replies

Weirdly enough last time I watched their games in front of a tv they have lost. I usually watch it on my phone and today and Kansas I have watched on tv.

 

I need some patsy games on tv so I can see some victories and break this streak. I want to be able to watch them in March without feeling guilty. I feel like that guy in the Bud Light commercial who realizes that every time he goes to the basement his team scores so he just heads back to the basement for the rest of the game.

 

I don't want to go back to the basement. :lol:

It seems like everytime I make a point to watch Duke they lose.

 

Has your text been blown up with 606 numbers inviting you over to watch the Dukies?

Has your text been blown up with 606 numbers inviting you over to watch the Dukies?

 

Not yet. I just released this news yesterday. It's still early.

Not yet. I just released this news yesterday. It's still early.

 

You might want to enlist an assistant for the booking dates.

That kid dunked on Jabari and Jabari went to the bench and never came back. He has to learn how to play better defense. That kid's dunk was nice though. Came out of nowhere.

 

I saw the dunk coming, told my son, watch this when he was at the top of the key.

I saw the dunk coming, told my son, watch this when he was at the top of the key.

 

Blew me away. He dunked it hard too. Like he was angry about something.

Blew me away. He dunked it hard too. Like he was angry about something.

 

He was a man on a mission!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.