Rose Hill Vs. Ashland

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rose Hill sent a message to the rest of the region, when they upset Boyd County. They will definitely be a force to contend with over the next few years, but it looks like they have arrived on the scene a little earlier than most people expected.

If they can duplicate the effort (very possible) and the emotion (almost impossible) that they played with against Boyd, then they are definitely capable of upsetting Ashland in the district game.

Going into the game, Ashland has to be the favorite, but if they think Rose Hill is going to roll over and play dead, they will be watching the games in Morehead from the stands.

I won't predict a score or a margin because starting February 28th only one thing matters - win and play or lose and go home.

Frances

I'll wait unti The Swami makes his predictions, then it will be easy to make mine. :D :lol:

No fair - picking the cherries after The Swami has shaken them out of the tree...

As wild as this season has been, and as closely bunched as the 16th Region is, I'd say anyone's guess is as good as anyone else's.

Frances

This one will be very intense. Rose Hill will have everything to gain nothing to lose. Ashland will play this one with a sense of urgency. Ashland is used to the bigger crowds and should be better adapted to the tournament atmosphere. I expect the Tomcats experience will be enough for a 10 point win. Mostly, I'm hoping for a show of class and sportsmanship from both programs.