Top Posters In This Topic

Rose Hill 62

Ashland 56

Boyd County 60

Fairview 55

Boyd County 59

Rose Hill 52

Sorry Spindoc.......I dont think they can beat BC twice........ :thumb:

I didn't say that RH would beat BC twice. OH, I sure wish that they'd receive the opportunity. I agree that RH is at least a year away, but I think that if the tempo goes their way, they have a real shot to post an upset. On the other hand, if they shoot it poorly, Ashland rebounds well, RH will lose by double figures for certain. I for one am just tickled that this game is not by a long shot a foregone conclusion as in most years past. With that schpeel out of the way, I just hope that we get a quality game from both teams. And for the love of Pete, Pleeeeeaaaase can we get a quality officiating job. Not to say I don't expect one. I am only stating that if in the event the officiating is suspect in either direction, the win will somehow be tainted and for the schools and the kids and coaches and fans sakes, I hope you can't even tell who the officials are after the game. Good luck to both teams and I can honestly say, I haven't looked more forward to a HS basketball game in quite some time. :cool:

I didn't say that RH would beat BC twice. OH, I sure wish that they'd receive the opportunity. I agree that RH is at least a year away, but I think that if the tempo goes their way, they have a real shot to post an upset. On the other hand, if they shoot it poorly, Ashland rebounds well, RH will lose by double figures for certain. I for one am just tickled that this game is not by a long shot a foregone conclusion as in most years past. With that schpeel out of the way, I just hope that we get a quality game from both teams. And for the love of Pete, Pleeeeeaaaase can we get a quality officiating job. Not to say I don't expect one. I am only stating that if in the event the officiating is suspect in either direction, the win will somehow be tainted and for the schools and the kids and coaches and fans sakes, I hope you can't even tell who the officials are after the game. Good luck to both teams and I can honestly say, I haven't looked more forward to a HS basketball game in quite some time. :cool:

I think the officiating in the 16th this year has been good. A lot better tha nit has been in the past. I have always thought Steve Greenhill does a good job. I would like to see Craft get back into it....

Who will be matching up with who?

That's a good question, Walrus, and it will have a large impact on how this game unfolds. One great thing about basketball - you can't only be good on one end of the floor. Everyone has to play offense AND defense, and that makes these matchups all the more critical.

Frances

I hope RH puts a spankin on Ashland. I am asuming you have not figured out who I am yet.... Want a little hint???? I sure am looking forward to playin softball again.......maybe even being neighbors.........LOL!!!!!

I hope RH puts a spankin on Ashland. I am asuming you have not figured out who I am yet.... Want a little hint???? I sure am looking forward to playin softball again.......maybe even being neighbors.........LOL!!!!!

Oh, I had a clue. But for all intents and purposes, you and I are "anonymous". And by the way, I hope you are right about RH. And in the event you are correct, I hope you preserve the moment if you know what I mean?! :D