Rose Hill Vs. Ashland

This is one of the weakest teams Ashland has posted in quite awhile. Rose Hill will not be intimidated by the "mystique" of the Tomcats. Those kids at the "Hill" have been around the block already and know what it means to play a team like Ashland. The Ashland "name" will not win this one for them. You can't scare those big "boys" with a "KITTY CAT"....

:lol:

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chase has had some trouble being consistent, but his last few games have been tremendous. I think RH can win and I also think Chase is an important part of this team.
No doubt... :thumb:

Barring injury and providing that he continues his strong work ethic and dedication, Chase Jackson will make a significant impact next season as a junior. He will be a beast by his senior season.

Crazy thing is, age wise, he could have been held back a year and been a freshman this season… :creepy: :eek: :scared:

From what I understand, his brother Chad could also be playing a grade level behind where he is now (8th.)

Chase and Chad are two of the finest young men you'll ever meet. :thumb:

Barring injury and providing that he continues his strong work ethic and dedication, Chase Jackson will make a significant impact next season as a junior. He will be a beast by his senior season.

Crazy thing is, age wise, he could have been held back a year and been a freshman this season… :creepy: :eek: :scared:

He and his brother are two of the finest young men you'll ever meet. :thumb:

So your telling me he came to Rose Hill and WASNT held back? j/k :thumb: By the way, Fastbreak I saw your twin sister at the Huntington Mall today. It was quite a sight! You may be thinking "I dont have a twin", but Im tellin ya this lady was dead on! :lol:

So your telling me he came to Rose Hill and WASNT held back? j/k :thumb: By the way, Fastbreak I saw your twin sister at the Huntington Mall today. It was quit a sight! You may be thinking "I dont have a twin", but Im tellin ya this lady was dead on! :lol:
God bless her is all I can say...

It's tough enough looking like this as a guy, I can't imagine looking like this as a woman... (...no really... I haven't ever tried to imagine it, and I am not now... :lol: )

Poor thing... :eek:

God bless her is all I can say...

It's tough enough looking like this as a guy, I can't imagine looking like this as a woman... (...no really... I haven't ever tried to imagine it, and I am not now... :lol: )

Poor thing... :eek:

Now that is a truly hilarious response!!! I laughed even harder at that response than I did when I saw that woman! :lol: :lol:

Now that is a truly hilarious response!!! I laughed even harder at that response than I did when I saw that woman! :lol: :lol:
I've always thought I have nice legs, but I also have an alibi regarding my whereabouts over the past 48 hours, just in case you choose to draw any further implications on this topic... :lol:

No doubt... :thumb:

From what I understand, his brother Chad could also be playing a grade level behind where he is now (8th.)

Chase and Chad are two of the finest young men you'll ever meet. :thumb:

Chase will be one of the best shot blockers in the 16th next season and one of the best shot blockers in the state his senior season. Chase is very humble and has a great work ethic. He is going to get much better over the summer.

Fastbreak you are right. Chase and Chad are two of the finest young men that I have ever met. Their mom has done a tremendous job raising these two young men.

I know there have been a lot of people praying for Chase. We are all believing that Chase is going to be sent a miricle.

GOD is Good!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chase will be one of the best shot blockers in the 16th next season and one of the best shot blockers in the state his senior season. Chase is very humble and has a great work ethic. He is going to get much better over the summer.

Fastbreak you are right. Chase and Chad are two of the finest young men that I have ever met. Their mom has done a tremendous job raising these two young men.

I know there have been a lot of people praying for Chase. We are all believing that Chase is going to be sent a miricle.

GOD is Good!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:thumb:

Ive been told by good sources that Rose Hill has been told that the Tomcat schedule is full until 2012. How can this be true?? I know the mighty tomcats played at least one private school this past season. Why wont they schedule the hill?

I know the boys at the hill will go for any type of arrangement that the Ashland people would offer.

Win or lose Tuesday night lets get something done for the future. If the focus is on raising money for the schools the tomcats are turning down a great gate.

Ive been told by good sources that Rose Hill has been told that the Tomcat schedule is full until 2012. How can this be true?? I know the mighty tomcats played at least one private school this past season. Why wont they schedule the hill?

I know the boys at the hill will go for any type of arrangement that the Ashland people would offer.

Win or lose Tuesday night lets get something done for the future. If the focus is on raising money for the schools the tomcats are turning down a great gate.

This doesnt have anything to do with the game, let it go. Just accept the fact that Ashland and their administration have a different opinion on this issue than you do.

Then why did they push so hard to move the districts due to money issues? It they want to make money Im offering up the best gate that they will have all year. Plus if you really believe in the cats you could get the money plus a win, plus you get to keep little old Rose Hill in its place.

Let's play next year! What if we promise to leave Euton, Bair and Jackson home. Will that make a difference?

Then why did they push so hard to move the districts due to money issues? It they want to make money Im offering up the best gate that they will have all year. Plus if you really believe in the cats you could get the money plus a win, plus you get to keep little old Rose Hill in its place.

Show some balls and lets play next year! What if we promise to leave Euton, Bair and Jackson home. Will that make a difference?

If you want to start a thread about Ashland not playing Rose Hill the next few years then go ahead, but this thread is about this week's district matchup. Let's leave it at that.