Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What an awful Super Bowl

Featured Replies

I really hope it's a giant snowstorm much like the Detroit/Philly game this past Sunday. Serves the NFL right for such an ignorant idea.

 

I do too. I will say that was captivating television.

You couldn't pay me to go to this Super Bowl.

You couldn't pay me to go to this Super Bowl.

 

Then forget about him, mythical rich guys who pay people to attend football games.

 

I will happily take payment to sit through a Super Bowl.

Then forget about him, mythical rich guys who pay people to attend football games.

 

I will happily take payment to sit through a Super Bowl.

 

Get 2 tix, Getslow; I'll be right there next to you.

Actually who would really want to tailgate in that freezing cold hours before the game int he first place? I'd rather go to a bar before the game.

Actually if you read the article it makes sense. You can have drink and food in your car and eat and drink before the gae in your car, you can even stand outside your car and do the same. It's the getting out chairs and taking up more than 1 parking spot that is prohibited. Makes sense actually especially seeing how parking is going to be at a minimum in the first place.

I hope its 11 degrees with a 30 mph wind , and the game is the worst of all time.. for having it up there .

I love that it is outside, I hope it snows and I wish I was there. I love the idea of it being outside, football is meant to be played OUTSIDE, it aint a basketball game in a gym.

The Bears play in this stuff.

Im hoping for a major disaster . ( not like seriously major ) just terrible horid weather. I HATE HATE HATE seeing weather play a role in determining a outcome of a game . It's the ol Buckeye fan chant -- Bring Florida up here in January and see how they do . Yeah -- take away the forward pass and the b!g looks respectable .

I like it being in the North(cold place) but never would I ever, ever want to take the game in(Unless Jerry Jones) sent me a field pass to watch the Cowboys play(lmao)

 

New York will find a way or 300 to rip the fans off.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.