Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pulaski County vs. Anderson County Predictions

Who wins when Pulaski County travels to Anderson County? 24 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins when Pulaski County travels to Anderson County?

    • Pulaski County Maroons
      66%
    • Anderson County Bearcats
      33%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

On to the State Semis, where John Hines' Pulaski County Maroons travel to Anderson County to face Mark Peach's Bearcats.

 

Who wins this one and why?

 

Share any thoughts and predictions here.

The Maroons keep rolling all the way to Bowling Green and get a shot at Kentucky's best. Pulaski wins 28-14.

Any basis for the prediction? Have you seen both teams? Common opponents etc.

Can someone give a run down on what to expect from Anderson Co? Off Def key players...etc

I have seen both and I will take Anderson. While PCC is a spread passing team they are not as good at it as teams Anderson has already beaten.

Gotta take the Bearcats at home.

22, Very interesting. I haven't seen either play. What are both teams defenses like? Better at stopping the run or pass? Good special teams?

 

thx

I will take Pulaski... Their Defense is tougher than you may think...

Has Pulaski been under the radar all season or have I missed something? Haven't seen either so can't predict. Was Pulaski the recioir=ent of a weak schedule or are they for real. getting to the semis is impressive for any team IMO.

Hope the Maroons can get a fair shake this Friday at Anderson. It never seems to happen though. And I mean this is for well over 20 yrs plus from Youth League, Middle School and HS. It's really weird. I'll leave it at that.

Welcome to BGP Arch!

 

Love the username and the avatar

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.