Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2013-14 Kentucky High School Basketball Preview - 10th Region

Featured Replies

  • Author

^ As I said in the other thread, it sounded like an impressive performance, especially with them having a bunch of football guys out. They have had to replace much less than any of the other Region contenders.

 

Campbell County lost to NewCath today, but they were playing without Jackson & Holbrook.

  • Replies 77
  • Views 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coming in late but after seeing Mason tonight, they need to be #2.

 

Those boys can play.

 

John Greenhill and Kamryn Caudill can flat out stroke it from outside.

 

Dee Johnson and Antwavon Williams provide a nice 1-2 punch at the 1 and 2. Both know their roles and play them well. MC is a legit threat to win the region. I would personally take them over Brossart and Campbell RIGHT NOW.

 

Just curious, Who else from the 10th have you seen? Other than Augusta? I did hear Mason looked very good. Campbell is without 2 key players, Scott is a total unknown. Harrison, if they get steady point play and Brossart will have solid teams as well.

Just curious, Who else from the 10th have you seen? Other than Augusta? I did hear Mason looked very good. Campbell is without 2 key players, Scott is a total unknown. Harrison, if they get steady point play and Brossart will have solid teams as well.

 

Notice I said RIGHT NOW.

 

Campbell is without the two you named but I did see them over the summer wiyh everyone but Wilson and I'd still take MC ....RIGHT NOW.

 

Haven't seen Brossart but if they're better than MC, nky D2 and the 10th region is in trouble.

Coming in late but after seeing Mason tonight, they need to be #2.

 

Those boys can play.

 

John Greenhill and Kamryn Caudill can flat out stroke it from outside.

 

Dee Johnson and Antwavon Williams provide a nice 1-2 punch at the 1 and 2. Both know their roles and play them well. MC is a legit threat to win the region. I would personally take them over Brossart and Campbell RIGHT NOW.

 

Do these 4 play for Mason County? Have never heard these names from last years team?

Yes all four played for Mason and so last yr to. John Greenhill...is actually Lukas Greenhill...he is a senior. Dee Johnson played some Varsity last season...Kamryn Caudill and Antwavon Williams both played JV last season.

 

Do these 4 play for Mason County? Have never heard these names from last years team?
Yes all four played for Mason and so last yr to. John Greenhill...is actually Lukas Greenhill...he is a senior. Dee Johnson played some Varsity last season...Kamryn Caudill and Antwavon Williams both played JV last season.

I thought Greenhill and the Mason kid had transferred, know Johnson, but have never heard of Caudill or Williams. Are they just playing now because the football players have yet to practice or will they be contributing minutes this season?

  • Author
my favorite rappper mc papa.

 

:lol2::lol2::lol2:

Well done, lil homey, goldie and my favorite rappper mc papa. You guys are a tough act to follow. :lol:

 

 

 

I look forward to following the 10th. I'd love to see Brossart pull it out and make it to Rupp. Them or Augusta.

 

Word.

  • Author

I'm already looking at the schedules for next week. Hoping to take in a couple of games if time permits. Augusta/St. Pat & Bracken/Bath are two likely choices.

I was able to catch the Camels-NCC game. NCC has some good athletes and size. The Camels were missing some key players. Looked to me that there were 4 in street clothes on the end of the bench. I as well did not see Nate Hess. I know he left the Camels-Butler game on crutches. NCC was tough though.

Coming in late but after seeing Mason tonight, they need to be #2.

 

Those boys can play.

 

John Greenhill and Kamryn Caudill can flat out stroke it from outside.

 

Dee Johnson and Antwavon Williams provide a nice 1-2 punch at the 1 and 2. Both know their roles and play them well. MC is a legit threat to win the region. I would personally take them over Brossart and Campbell RIGHT NOW.

 

My top 10 from another thread:

 

1. MoCo

2. Mason

3. Brossart

4. Campbell

5. Harrison

6.Augusta

7.GRC

8.Scott

9. Bracken Co.

10. Nicholas Co.

I'm already looking at the schedules for next week. Hoping to take in a couple of games if time permits. Augusta/St. Pat & Bracken/Bath are two likely choices.

 

PC/Scott is a closer game..just saying. Popcorn has been legit this year, too.

I thought Greenhill and the Mason kid had transferred, know Johnson, but have never heard of Caudill or Williams. Are they just playing now because the football players have yet to practice or will they be contributing minutes this season?

 

pretty sure Daulton Mason transferred to Lewis County..he's being highly recruited for baseball.

Walter didn't mention Mason; he may have indeed transferred. Baseball is his first sport, I believe.

  • Author
My top 10 from another thread:

 

1. MoCo

2. Mason

3. Brossart

4. Campbell

5. Harrison

6.Augusta

7.GRC

8.Scott

9. Bracken Co.

10. Nicholas Co.

 

Pretty good list LCD. I do think Paris will surprise some people this year. Part of the reason I think that is they have some good, young talent. A bigger reason is Terrence Brooks.

 

PC/Scott is a closer game..just saying. Popcorn has been legit this year, too.

 

It is, but already had some popcorn at the scrimmage Saturday. A mutual friend and I gave it a 6 out of 10. Temperature was what kept the ranking low.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.