Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2013-14 Kentucky High School Basketball Preview - 10th Region

Featured Replies

10TH REGION: 10 PRESSING QUESTIONS

 

1. Jason Holland[/size]:[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b] Will Montgomery County's new main man be able to mold all that talent into a title team?

 

2. Bishop Brossart: Can the 'Stangs find the production to replace Justin Saunders & mount a championship run?

 

3. Augusta: Bach is back, along with a talented group of sophomores, but can the Panthers replace what glue-guy Tanner Kelsch brought to the table?

 

4. Aric Russell: Will the Camels coach find the size and strength he needs to make Campbell a contender?

 

5. Mason County: How motivated will the Royals be after missing the 10th Region Tournament for the first time in sixteen years?

 

6. Dillon Pulliam: Will the long-time Harrison County standout have a supporting cast to challenge for a Regional championship?

 

7. Terrence Brooks: Can the first-year Paris coach duplicate the success he enjoyed while overseeing the school's girls program?

 

8. Scott: Will last year's Region runner-up continue to succeed despite the loss of Nick Jackson & a host of others?

 

9. Khmarkis Blanton: Will the GRC big man get the offensive help he needs to lead the Cards back to championship contention?

 

10. Bracken County: Can the Polar Bears build on last year's late-season surge & play the spoiler role in the 39th District?

 

11. Which 10th Region school has the best popcorn?

12. What color snowsuit does Randy wear most of the time and what does this tell us about his favorite 10th region team?

  • Replies 77
  • Views 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
11. Which 10th Region school has the best popcorn?

12. What color snowsuit does Randy wear most of the time and what does this tell us about his favorite 10th region team?

 

11. Mason County has the best popcorn; Augusta the best concession stand

12. Maroon. Just like you see in the movie.

Excellent write-up! Couple of comments: 1) if Snoop Johnson plays, how is he not a top 10 player? 2) I think Harrison may be better than that. Pulliam and Thompson will prove to be a very good duo. And a shout out to the Pulliam kid. I saw it out there that he got a 34 on his ACT. WOW

  • Author
Excellent write-up! Couple of comments: 1) if Snoop Johnson plays, how is he not a top 10 player? 2) I think Harrison may be better than that. Pulliam and Thompson will prove to be a very good duo. And a shout out to the Pulliam kid. I saw it out there that he got a 34 on his ACT. WOW

 

Regarding Snoop...since his status is in doubt, we excluded him from the top ten players list. If he plays, he's easily on there.

 

You might be right about Harrison County. Point guard play will determine a lot for them, I think.

And a shout out to the Pulliam kid. I saw it out there that he got a 34 on his ACT. WOW��

WOW indeed! :thumb:

Regarding Snoop...since his status is in doubt, we excluded him from the top ten players list. If he plays, he's easily on there.

 

You might be right about Harrison County. Point guard play will determine a lot for them, I think.

 

What he said.

 

Excellent write-up! Couple of comments: 1) if Snoop Johnson plays, how is he not a top 10 player? 2) I think Harrison may be better than that. Pulliam and Thompson will prove to be a very good duo. And a shout out to the Pulliam kid. I saw it out there that he got a 34 on his ACT. WOW

 

Love to hear news like this about our 10th region kids. Way to go Mr. Pulliam:thumb:

Had the pleasure of meeting Dillion Pulliam over the summer. Great player, Smarter than the average kid and what a wonderful person from a wonderful family.

I think Harrison will be better than we think. I saw them late last year after a couple kids recovered from injury. Very impressive and deep.

You may have left off another kid from their team who could get minutes. Dillion has a yonger brother than can play the game as well!!!

I like Brossart. Tough disciplined team with everyone in synch. Not gonna lie---kinda envious of 6'7" Twin Towers! :lol2:

 

Jennings is coming off a great soccer season. And also has a big role on the court for Brossart.

What are his college plans?

And how has he managed his time between being a key player in both soccer and basketball throughout high school?

I like Brossart. Tough disciplined team with everyone in synch. Not gonna lie---kinda envious of 6'7" Twin Towers! :lol2:

 

Jennings is coming off a great soccer season. And also has a big role on the court for Brossart.

What are his college plans?

And how has he managed his time between being a key player in both soccer and basketball throughout high school?

 

By the way, he also has a job! Hard working kid. Not sure what his plans are for college. Maybe UK where his sister attends?

Yup. I hear that the Jennings kid :sssh: is headed to the University of Kentucky. He has decided not to pursue basketball or soccer following high school. Says he is tired of playing hurt and/or injured. Says he just wants to be a college student and perhaps, be a fan for once in his life. He has spent 15 of his 18 years playing one sport or another. He feels it is time to see how the other half lives. I can't blame him. But at the same time, I have enjoyed watching him. Tough decision for him. Very proud.

Yup. I hear that the Jennings kid :sssh: is headed to the University of Kentucky. He has decided not to pursue basketball or soccer following high school. Says he is tired of playing hurt and/or injured. Says he just wants to be a college student and perhaps, be a fan for once in his life. He has spent 15 of his 18 years playing one sport or another. He feels it is time to see how the other half lives. I can't blame him. But at the same time, I have enjoyed watching him. Tough decision for him. Very proud.

 

:thumb: Good luck to him! Hope he enjoys his senior season.

 

I am impressed that he was able to be a solid 2 sporter throughout high school.

Great details. Thanks! Looking forward to the season details.

Had the pleasure of meeting Dillion Pulliam over the summer. Great player, Smarter than the average kid and what a wonderful person from a wonderful family.

I think Harrison will be better than we think. I saw them late last year after a couple kids recovered from injury. Very impressive and deep.

You may have left off another kid from their team who could get minutes. Dillion has a yonger brother than can play the game as well!!!

 

What grade is he in and his Name? Thanks!!!!

  • Author
What grade is he in and his Name? Thanks!!!!

 

Zack. I want to say he's a sophomore, but might be a frosh.

He's a sophomore. Pretty solid athlete.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.