Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2013-14 Kentucky High School Basketball Preview - 10th Region

Featured Replies

Spectacular preview for this year! Great job Randy Parker! (And Gold Sunrise and mcpapa). Thing should be a very interesting year in 10th region basketball.

  • Replies 77
  • Views 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ I've always enjoyed Skinner's work.

 

He is a good guy and does his work with a lot of passion!

Well done, lil homey, goldie and my favorite rappper mc papa. You guys are a tough act to follow. :lol:

 

 

 

I look forward to following the 10th. I'd love to see Brossart pull it out and make it to Rupp. Them or Augusta.

  • Author
Augusta.

 

If this happened....I mean, I just can't describe it. For a school as small as Augusta (a little over 100) their crowd was enormous at the 39th District & 10th Region Tournaments last year.

 

Bach & company are a fun team to watch.

If this happened....I mean, I just can't describe it. For a school as small as Augusta (a little over 100) their crowd was enormous at the 39th District & 10th Region Tournaments last year.

 

Bach & company are a fun team to watch.

 

Brossart travels extremely well too. I would suggest you show up early to get a good seat on 1/11/14 at noon at NKU Regents hall. First round of the All A.

The place is guaranteed to be electric. Both had great crowds for their meeting at Nicholas County last year (not an easy place to get to). The crowd was able to witness a 28 point performance by Saunders and a 39 point performace by Bach. Trentman and Burns also combined for 26 in a 78-68 Mustang Victory that sent them to the All A state. This year, the luck of the draw put them in a first round match up. Winner should be odds on favorite to make the trip down state this year.

As you mentioned in your preview, this is a must watch game!

If this happened....I mean, I just can't describe it. For a school as small as Augusta (a little over 100) their crowd was enormous at the 39th District & 10th Region Tournaments last year.

 

Bach & company are a fun team to watch.

Would be like Cainyville .... several years ago at state.

  • Author
I would suggest you show up early to get a good seat on 1/11/14 at noon at NKU Regents hall.

 

I'll just plan on staying at your house. Get the oatmeal ready.

I'll just plan on staying at your house. Get the oatmeal ready.

 

Open door policy at the TAC house. You are welcome to stay the weekend! Oatmeal will be provided. Do you bring your own bunny Jammies?

  • Author
Do you bring your own bunny Jammies?

 

Sure do. :lol2:

  • Author
Would be like Cainyville .... several years ago at state.

 

Guessing that's before my time.

Guessing that's before my time.

 

If more than nine years ago?

Coming in late but after seeing Mason tonight, they need to be #2.

 

Those boys can play.

 

John Greenhill and Kamryn Caudill can flat out stroke it from outside.

 

Dee Johnson and Antwavon Williams provide a nice 1-2 punch at the 1 and 2. Both know their roles and play them well. MC is a legit threat to win the region. I would personally take them over Brossart and Campbell RIGHT NOW.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.