Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2013-14 Kentucky High School Basketball Preview - 10th Region

Featured Replies

Pretty good list LCD. I do think Paris will surprise some people this year. Part of the reason I think that is they have some good, young talent. A bigger reason is Terrence Brooks.

 

 

 

It is, but already had some popcorn at the scrimmage Saturday. A mutual friend and I gave it a 6 out of 10. Temperature was what kept the ranking low.

 

Paris could slip in there for the reasons you listed. Terrence always seems to get the best out of his kids. I'll most likely be in Brooksville for the girls game next Friday.

  • Replies 77
  • Views 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
Paris could slip in there for the reasons you listed. Terrence always seems to get the best out of his kids. I'll most likely be in Brooksville for the girls game next Friday.

 

Brooks was an outstanding hire for Paris. I'm anxious to see their progress this year.

 

Bach & company are a fun team to watch.

 

Those locally know the ability and potential of Camryn Snapp, but have a feeling as the season gets under way that he may quickly become a household name.

  • Author
Those locally know the ability and potential of Camryn Snapp, but have a feeling as the season gets under way that he may quickly become a household name.

 

From what I understand, he played well in the Grant County scrimmage.

From what I understand, he played well in the Grant County scrimmage.

 

I read on Twitter that Bach had 28 & Snapp 23.

Edited by Randy Parker
Rule 1

  • Author

Season gets underway in a little over 24 hours. Three 10th Region teams in action tomorrow night:

 

St. Patrick at Augusta

Harrison County at Oldham County

  • Author

11 of the 10th Region's teams are in action tonight, with 10 of them playing for the first time this year:

 

St. Henry at Bishop Brossart

Bath County at Bracken County (I'm hoping to be there)

Scott at Calvary Christian

Nicholas County at George Rogers Clark

Boyd County at Mason County

Pendleton County at Silver Grove

Paris at St. Patrick

  • Author

^ Augusta, St. Patrick, & Harrison County all played last night. So after tonight, 13 of the Region's 17 teams will have played.

 

Robertson County will visit Augusta tomorrow night.

Campbell County hosts Calvary Christian on Friday.

Bourbon County plays Bath County (at Montgomery County) on Saturday.

Montgomery County hosts Ashland on Saturday.

11 of the 10th Region's teams are in action tonight, with 10 of them playing for the first time this year:

 

St. Henry at Bishop Brossart

Bath County at Bracken County (I'm hoping to be there)

Scott at Calvary Christian

Nicholas County at George Rogers Clark

Boyd County at Mason County

Pendleton County at Silver Grove

Paris at St. Patrick

 

Paris Vs' St. Pat game will be interesting to analyze.......I don't know much about Boyd but I'm sure Mason is ready to get started.............

  • Author

^ Agreed on both, but especially Paris/St. Pat.

11 of the 10th Region's teams are in action tonight, with 10 of them playing for the first time this year:

 

St. Henry at Bishop Brossart

Bath County at Bracken County (I'm hoping to be there)

Scott at Calvary Christian

Nicholas County at George Rogers Clark

Boyd County at Mason County

Pendleton County at Silver Grove

Paris at St. Patrick

 

Thought about catching this one myself

  • Author

Robertson at Augusta on the docket tonight. Had the chance to talk with Coach Brown of Robertson Monday night in A-Town.

MOCO has a cake walk back to Rupp! Injuries will be only way to keep them from it.

MOCO has a cake walk back to Rupp! Injuries will be only way to keep them from it.

 

Tell us how you really feel....:lol2: I did hear that MoCo could be a better team this year than last year...we will see.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.