Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5A Playoffs: Franklin County @ South Oldham

Who wins? 17 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Franklin County
      70%
      12
    • South Oldham
      29%
      5

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Franklin County travels to South Oldham for round 2 of the 5A playoffs. WHo wins?

I've got Franklin County going to the 5A finals, so they better win. :lol2:

Franklin Co. 35-32.

County wins going away.

FC by two touchdowns

I'll take S Oldham in a close one 24 - 21

Did FC lose to Anderson County by a couple TD's?

 

IF that is the case I take S. Oldham by at least 10

South lost to AC as well I believe.

South lost to AC as well I believe.

 

They sure did. 35-20.

  • Author

Franklin County wins. I have seen South Oldham I am not sure they can stop Franklin County enough to win.

South must be doing something right they swept the NKY teams, FC better be ready I am going with the Flyers, but I'm partial.

No one speaks real high of South yet they have managed to run through a highly touted NKY 5a District, I am confused. Of course I root for my Flyers but why is this team not chose to win?

No one speaks real high of South yet they have managed to run through a highly touted NKY 5a District, I am confused. Of course I root for my Flyers but why is this team not chose to win?

 

Good Question? Just what is the perception of South Oldham?

  • Author

I dont think anyone really thinks bad of South Oldham. Just folks think Franklin County is at a higher level.

How long has it been since Franklin County played a road playoff game?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.