Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK, UCLA, UNC, Ohio State in talks...

Featured Replies

  • Author

I'm assuming the present Champions Classic would be replaced.

 

I really like this format, but give me UK, Duke, UNC, & Kansas.

  • Author

This was first reported by Andy Katz.

 

Evan Daniels says that CBS is looking to be the one televising it.

I'd prefer that they just renewed what they did with Kansas, Duke and Michigan St. again. Then continue playing UNC in a home and home series.

I'd prefer that they just renewed what they did with Kansas, Duke and Michigan St. again. Then continue playing UNC in a home and home series.

 

:thumb:

  • Author
I'd prefer that they just renewed what they did with Kansas, Duke and Michigan St. again. Then continue playing UNC in a home and home series.

 

I'd be fine with that too.

 

If UK wants to change teams, I'd prefer they leave UCLA off & include someone like Syracuse.

  • Author
This must be what Coach Cal was referring to a few weeks ago. Said we should know details in about a month.

 

Probably right.

I'd be fine with that too.

 

If UK wants to change teams, I'd prefer they leave UCLA off & include someone like Syracuse.

 

Agreed, UCLA is weak still.

I'd be fine with that too.

 

If UK wants to change teams, I'd prefer they leave UCLA off & include someone like Syracuse.

 

Or Indiana

Where would this be played?

Where would this be played?

 

Brooklyn and Las Vegas two locations tossed around right now, then somewhere in the mid west.

You guys calling for an event that would include Duke, Carolina and Syracuse have to remember they are now all in the same conference and therefore wouldn't likely play in the same event.

This is in addition to the other event. It will complement the other one.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.