Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raceland 36 Fairview 14

Featured Replies

  • Replies 42
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Way to go

Rams.

  • Author

After the Eagles drove the ball down the Rams throat early to go up 7-3 the Rams took over, never looked back.

Glad to see

The rams

Step up tonight

Great job Rams.

 

This has to be the most satisfying win in a month of Sundays for the Ram faithful!

Big statement made by the Rams in this one. Congrats on the win.

  • Author

Raceland came out ready to play football tonight. I had picked the Rams by around 2td's and they won by 3td's. Raceland came into this one trying out some new stuff on O that they hadn't ran all season. Messer, Beach, Elkins, Vance all had excellent games as did the entire Rams O and D lines.

Complete domination by the Rams on offense and defense and as every game the Rams line on both sides of the ball. I just got a call from a former coach that was at the game and was told that the 3td margin was not telling as to how much Raceland dominated the game, that Raceland won/ dominated both the mental and physical parts of the game as well. I tink that Connor Messer scored by run, pass, receiving, on defense and maybe by air mail. Great job by ALL the Rams tonight.

 

I have to say it, the usual cheering, yelling and at times just a little too much Fairview eagle radio commentator was "unusually quiet" in the 2nd half. :idunno: Yes, that's right I am having a good time with it now. Also, I do not know who the play by play guy was on the radio / webcast for WLGC but he was excellent, he really does a great job. I wil compliment when I hear a good job as well as I do about the job by the not so expert commentator. Heck, I thought that he was going to cry giving the post game wrap up. lol

Savor this but we have to beat Paintsville next week on the road for the District Championship and home field throughout the playoffs.

I had the Rams winning, but never imagined by this margin. Congrats! :thumb:

  • Author

Absolutely doc, As I always say....Rams, enjoy it this weekend, you deserve it. Come Monday am, be ready go back to work, you will be going to a very capable / tough Paintsville team next Friday.

Rams....you haven't won anything yet. Raceland has beaten Fairview 32 time to 11 by the eagles so a lot of Raceland teams have beaten them.

Big win for Raceland. Great team effort.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.