October 4, 201313 yr @JeffPassan: Word filtered around last night that Dusty Baker was out. Players heard early, and while they like Dusty, they think it was the right move. Wow, is all I can say to that... Zero accountability. I wouldn't to manage that team.
October 4, 201313 yr I hope this isn't a case of, "Careful what you wish for." I hope the firing works out for you whom want Dusty gone. Somehow, I don't think it will. I couldn't believe Dusty committed the errors and couldn't hit the ball to save his life against the Pirates (sarcasm).
October 4, 201313 yr I hope the firing works out for you whom want Dusty gone. Somehow, I don't think it will. I couldn't believe Dusty committed the errors and couldn't hit the ball to save his life against the Pirates (sarcasm). I've been considered a Dusty apologist but by the end of the season I was neutral. I am fine either way. I just know it doesn't always work out the way most want.
October 4, 201313 yr Zero accountability. I wouldn't to manage that team. I agree. It just shocked me that the players, who Dusty went to war for (whether you liked him or not, he always had his guys back), would be cool with the move.
October 4, 201313 yr I agree. It just shocked me that the players, who Dusty went to war for (whether you liked him or not, he always had his guys back), would be cool with the move. Right. Sometimes to a fault.
October 4, 201313 yr I hope this isn't a case of, "Careful what you wish for." Addition by subtraction. Get a strong personality and leader in that club house.
October 4, 201313 yr @JeffPassan: Word filtered around last night that Dusty Baker was out. Players heard early, and while they like Dusty, they think it was the right move. Wow, is all I can say to that... Zero accountability. I wouldn't to manage that team. Spineless... I agree. It just shocked me that the players, who Dusty went to war for (whether you liked him or not, he always had his guys back), would be cool with the move. Right. Sometimes to a fault. Perhaps the players realize they need somebody like a Lou Piniella that is going to be on their tails constantly to achieve their goals as a team.
October 4, 201313 yr Chapman paid and Larussa speaks spanish I still haven't seen where you posted your "proof".
October 4, 201313 yr Perhaps the players realize they need somebody like a Lou Piniella that is going to be on their tails constantly to achieve their goals as a team. Perhaps you are giving them way too much credit...
October 4, 201313 yr I still haven't seen where you posted your "proof". Let's just say it was a $600 bill and a $200 tip. Don't want to get anyone in trouble.
October 4, 201313 yr Let's just say it was a $600 bill and a $200 tip. Don't want to get anyone in trouble. So a server that you know?
October 4, 201313 yr I still haven't seen where you posted your "proof". And I have no clue what they talked about. It may have been a birthday dinner but they were together.
October 4, 201313 yr Rosenthal nailed it Reds' lack of energy became Dusty Baker's downfall - MLB News | FOX Sports on MSN
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.