Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Bengals, most talented blah blah blah.

Featured Replies

Does anyone still believe this team is one of the most talented teams in Bengals history?

If that is the case it shows how bad this franchise has been.

 

The secondary is pathetic and once again we make an avg QB look like a pro bowler.

 

Our Head Coach is the worst coach in the entire league.

4-7 on opening day.

Still has a losing record after 10+ years as a HC.

 

Stupid penalties cost us along with stupid decisions.

  • Replies 151
  • Views 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Have a field day with it haters.

The only thing I hate is the losing.

 

I'm more of a realist than anything.

 

The only bright spots in that game were AJ and Eifert. Nothing on defense impressed me and again when the game is on the line Dalton fails to deliver.

Have a field day with it haters.

 

Way to easy.

 

I agree. Seize the opportunity. There is so much to blast them on in that game and it is all deserved.

Does anyone still believe this team is one of the most talented teams in Bengals history?

If that is the bade it shows how bad this franchise has been.

 

The secondary is pathetic and once again we make an avg QB look like a pro bowler.

 

Our Head Coach is the worst coach in the entire league.

4-7 on opening day.

Still has a losing record after 10+ years as a HC.

 

Stupid penalties cost us along with stupid decisions.

 

You serious? Shoot most national experts with no bias one way or another even say this is probably the most talented team in the nfl. I know l know since I said it you have to disagree. However when is the last time people have said this is most talented team in the league since maybe the super bowl teams. Your bias of negative also effects your opinion. So national guys with no bias that also say that shows it to probably be true

 

Now with that said I do agree with you on the coaching. Stupid timeout calls because of not getting right personal on the field. Stupid decision not to run the clock out in the first half. I can't argue the coaching yoursright on that. However wrong on the talent when your bias also affects it. National people also agree about the talent on the team.

And people think Reds fans go off the deep end easily. :D

You serious? Shoot most national experts with no bias one way or another even say this is probably the most talented team in the nfl. I know l know since I said it you have to disagree. However when is the last time people have said this is most talented team in the league since maybe the super bowl teams. Your bias of negative also effects your opinion. So national guys with no bias that also say that shows it to probably be true

 

Now with that said I do agree with you on the coaching. Stupid timeout calls because of not getting right personal on the field. Stupid decision not to run the clock out in the first half. I can't argue the coaching yoursright on that. However wrong on the talent when your bias also affects it. National people also agree about the talent on the team.

 

Then talent doesn't win games in the NFL

  • Author
You serious? Shoot most national experts with no bias one way or another even say this is probably the most talented team in the nfl. I know l know since I said it you have to disagree. However when is the last time people have said this is most talented team in the league since maybe the super bowl teams. Your bias of negative also effects your opinion. So national guys with no bias that also say that shows it to probably be true

 

Now with that said I do agree with you on the coaching. Stupid timeout calls because of not getting right personal on the field. Stupid decision not to run the clock out in the first half. I can't argue the coaching yoursright on that. However wrong on the talent when your bias also affects it. National people also agree about the talent on the team.

Have you seen most of the national experts picks for SB this year? Not one this past wweek picked the Bengals to be in the SB. I think you need to take off those Orangee colored glasses and start reading other so called experts thoughts instead of just the ones that talk about the Bengals.

 

Now as far as the secondary, which I have mentioned before with you isn't close to the 2005 team's secondary. What is your excuse for their play today? Leon Hall was pathetic along with the rest of the DB's

NFL fans... love you guys.

 

It's week one and the Bengals lost on the road to a possible playoff team by three points.

 

It's all going to be OK, I promise.

And people think Reds fans go off the deep end easily. :D

Bengals fans start out on the precipice. The epic implosion we just witnessed is all it takes to send them over the edge.

  • Author
NFL fans... love you guys.

 

It's week one and the Bengals lost on the road to a possible playoff team by three points.

 

It's all going to be OK, I promise.

Bengals are used to losing to playoff teams, so that is par for the course

Embarrassing! I have seen high school teams more organized. Marvin Lewis just got beat by a rookie coach with less talent. Lewis looks like a deer in headlights on the sidelines at times.

You serious? Shoot most national experts with no bias one way or another even say this is probably the most talented team in the nfl. I know l know since I said it you have to disagree. However when is the last time people have said this is most talented team in the league since maybe the super bowl teams. Your bias of negative also effects your opinion. So national guys with no bias that also say that shows it to probably be true

 

Now with that said I do agree with you on the coaching. Stupid timeout calls because of not getting right personal on the field. Stupid decision not to run the clock out in the first half. I can't argue the coaching yoursright on that. However wrong on the talent when your bias also affects it. National people also agree about the talent on the team.

 

National analyst are wrong all the time.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.