Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

National Rankings update

Featured Replies

Keeping tabs on our ky teams that are ranked somewhere. Every Monday I will post in here just to keep everyone updated.

 

Rivals

St Xavier- 38 moved up from 40

Trinity- 39 moved up from 45

 

Maxpreps

 

Bowling green- 24

Trinity-68

Highlands-79

 

 

USA today super 25

Trinity-21

I appreciate the love for the Rocks from the pollsters, but at this point those numbers are not warranted.

When X blasts BG in a few weeks that ranking will fade away for them.

St. X will prove their worth down the road when they play tougher teams.

Thanks for doing this though.. gives us something to chatter about....

 

By the way, how did T lose and move up???? C'mon man!

  • Author
I appreciate the love for the Rocks from the pollsters, but at this point those numbers are not warranted.

When X blasts BG in a few weeks that ranking will fade away for them.

St. X will prove their worth down the road when they play tougher teams.

Thanks for doing this though.. gives us something to chatter about....

 

By the way, how did T lose and move up???? C'mon man!

 

Great for discussion. They moved up because of how strong ensworth is and how close of a game.

I appreciate the love for the Rocks from the pollsters, but at this point those numbers are not warranted.

When X blasts BG in a few weeks that ranking will fade away for them.

St. X will prove their worth down the road when they play tougher teams.

Thanks for doing this though.. gives us something to chatter about....

 

By the way, how did T lose and move up???? C'mon man!

 

 

Ahhhh delusion. A powerful drug.

  • Author
I appreciate the love for the Rocks from the pollsters, but at this point those numbers are not warranted.

When X blasts BG in a few weeks that ranking will fade away for them.

St. X will prove their worth down the road when they play tougher teams.

Thanks for doing this though.. gives us something to chatter about....

 

By the way, how did T lose and move up???? C'mon man!

 

Ahhhh delusion. A powerful drug.

 

An attempt to stir the pot.

Keeping tabs on our ky teams that are ranked somewhere. Every Monday I will post in here just to keep everyone updated.

 

Rivals

St Xavier- 38 moved up from 40

Trinity- 39 moved up from 45

 

Maxpreps

 

Bowling green- 24

Trinity-68

Highlands-79

 

 

USA today super 25

Trinity-21

 

National High School football rankings make me laugh every time!

I'm surprised the Birds' big TV debut didn't win them a little rankings love.

  • Author
I'm surprised the Birds' big TV debut didn't win them a little rankings love.

 

It's because of how weak uc is perceived to be.

I'm surprised the Birds' big TV debut didn't win them a little rankings love.

 

Seriously? Until UC got tired they pretty much owned the Birds. If anything that performance hurts the mystique.

Seriously? Until UC got tired they pretty much owned the Birds. If anything that performance hurts the mystique.

:lol2: Good one!

stirthepot.gif

Seriously? Until UC got tired they pretty much owned the Birds. If anything that performance hurts the mystique.
I disagree about the UC game hurting the Highlands mystique. The reason HHS has not been getting much national poll consideration since 2009 despite having some very good teams by Highlands' standards is because of the spanking they take from Trinity in scrimmages that are basically treated as real games by the people doing the national polls.

 

Those T scrimmages may help HHS prepare for the season, but they pretty much guarantee the Bluebirds will be locked out of national rankings contention.

I appreciate the love for the Rocks from the pollsters, but at this point those numbers are not warranted.

When X blasts BG in a few weeks that ranking will fade away for them.

St. X will prove their worth down the road when they play tougher teams.

Thanks for doing this though.. gives us something to chatter about....

 

By the way, how did T lose and move up???? C'mon man!

 

 

X blasting BG would be so demoralizing. I expect a great game. Should be a fun week next week.

 

If you can get by LexCath that is.

I disagree about the UC game hurting the Highlands mystique. The reason HHS has not been getting much national poll consideration since 2009 despite having some very good teams by Highlands' standards is because of the spanking they take from Trinity in scrimmages that are basically treated as real games by the people doing the national polls.

 

Those T scrimmages may help HHS prepare for the season, but they pretty much guarantee the Bluebirds will be locked out of national rankings contention.

 

I disagree. I knew what was going to happen on Saturday as soon as I saw key starters for UC going both ways but as G said, UC handled Highlands the first quarter and a half. That hurts worse than scrimmage. I still question whether the national guys even do proper research on regular season games let alone scrimmages.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.