Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

St. X. Is top ranked team in Kentucky

Featured Replies

According to Dallas Jackson and Rivals, St. X. is the 40th ranked team in the nation and #1 team in Kentucky. Trinity is ranked 45th. A little added pressure for the new coach.

According to Dallas Jackson and Rivals, St. X. is the 40th ranked team in the nation and #1 team in Kentucky. Trinity is ranked 45th. A little added pressure for the new coach.

 

I just posted this in the st x article thread. Coincidence.

I just posted this in the st x article thread. Coincidence.

 

We decide who the top ranked team is in Kentucky! :D

We decide who the top ranked team is in Kentucky! :D

 

I agree

Good deal!

 

While this is a nice accomplishment during preseason, expectations will always be the same at X...Be the Best!

 

Roll Tigers!

According to Dallas Jackson and Rivals, St. X. is the 40th ranked team in the nation and #1 team in Kentucky. Trinity is ranked 45th. A little added pressure for the new coach.

 

CaL Preps and BG don't think so. Trinity and Highlands will disagree also. Before its over, we may have 5 or 6 teams that are the best in the state! :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

I actually agree with this on paper. The talent is there, it all comes down to whether or not X players adapts to the new Coaches schemes. I think this is why Trinity still beats them. As for Bowling Green, I don't they will be able to handle X's massive O-line this year. for that reason I pick X in a close one over BG!!!

T fans should be happy. They are tired of having the #1 albatross around their necks every July! ;)

Frankly, though, this season will boil down to which coaching staff adapts and grows and has their team ready for round 3 in November.

We decide who the top ranked team is in Kentucky! :D

 

Well, I'm pretty sure the players will decide who is the best on the field- but I understand your sentiment. :D

Can't be #1 until you beat #1.

 

It's been a long time since a team from Kentucky has beaten T.

Can't be #1 until you beat #1.

 

It's been a long time since a team from Kentucky has beaten T.

 

Exactly!!! Trinity is the team to beat and will be until someone beats them in the Playoffs. All his hype about St. X is just a bunch of hot air in August!!!! Tigers have to get the job done on the field in November/December for them to be ranked No. 1. Yes the Tigers may have some weapons, but many a team has been beaten by wish I, would A, should A.... Tigers must prove themselves!!!! I can't wait to see them start doing this.... Go Tigers!!!!

I really never have been too worried where Trinity was ranked in July/early August. I am more concerned where they are ranked in early December.

I don't understand why everyone is reading so much into this. Obviously it's a pre season ranking and I'm sure I've seen every x guy say we still have to prove ourselves. Everyone is responding like we're boasting and bragging.

If X wants to earn that #1 ranking, better bring their 'A' game to the SK scrimmage on 8/16. (Tongue planted firmly in cheek).

If X wants to earn that #1 ranking, better bring their 'A' game to the SK scrimmage on 8/16. (Tongue planted firmly in cheek).

 

Much respect for the pioneers.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.