Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds @ Padres 7/29 - 7/31

Featured Replies

Louisville Bats ‏@LouisvilleBats 15m

 

#Reds RHP Jonathan Broxton will start for the #Bats tonight on a rehab assignment and pitch one inning. Ryan Ludwick also in lineup in LF.

 

I'm not one to believe that Ludwick will be a savior for the Reds but I don't think it can hurt. Maybe it will at the very least inject some life into the team when he returns in terms of just raising morale.

  • Replies 106
  • Views 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not one to believe that Ludwick will be a savior for the Reds but I don't think it can hurt. Maybe it will at the very least inject some life into the team when he returns in terms of just raising morale.

 

I'm thinking it'll be a morale boost more than anything else. He doesn't have to hit the cover off the ball like Puig did for the first month...but, on the other hand, we can't afford him to start of Hannigan-like at 1-22. If he can at least be a threat, it'll allow us to have the lineup the way it was originally planned with Choo-Phillips-Votto-Ludwick-Bruce as your top 5.

I'm thinking it'll be a morale boost more than anything else. He doesn't have to hit the cover off the ball like Puig did for the first month...but, on the other hand, we can't afford him to start of Hannigan-like at 1-22. If he can at least be a threat, it'll allow us to have the lineup the way it was originally planned with Choo-Phillips-Votto-Ludwick-Bruce as your top 5.

 

That's what I'm hoping for. I know we are almost 4 whole months removed from Opening Day but losing your starting LFer who was HUGE for your team the year prior had to be a let down to the team. Seeing him back on the field in uniform may loosen everyone up a bit.

That's what I'm hoping for. I know we are almost 4 whole months removed from Opening Day but losing your starting LFer who was HUGE for your team the year prior had to be a let down to the team. Seeing him back on the field in uniform may loosen everyone up a bit.

 

I hope he brings a little "I didn't bust my butt to get back here just to finish 3rd" attitude with him too.

I hope he brings a little "I didn't bust my butt to get back here just to finish 3rd" attitude with him too.

 

Im suprised Latos doesn't have a fire, he disappoints me

Robinson 8, Choo 7, Votto 3, Phillips 4, Bruce 9, Frazier 5, Cozart 6, Mesoraco 2, Latos RHP

I hope he brings a little "I didn't bust my butt to get back here just to finish 3rd" attitude with him too.

 

I hope he brings some kind of attitude to this team, because these guys are a bunch of dead fish.

Im suprised Latos doesn't have a fire, he disappoints me

 

Hard for a guy who plays every 5 days to light any fire.

The baserunning of this team just baffles me...what the hell was Cozart doing. Just stupid.

 

At least we scored. 1-0 good guys on a Meso RBI.

Im suprised Latos doesn't have a fire, he disappoints me

 

I think Latos has a ton of fire, but you have to focus so much on yourself as a pitcher, I'd imagine its hard to light a fire under others as well.

Good think there's not a wonderlic test for shortstops.

Pirates take 2 from the Cards today. Reds @ Cards in 1 game playoff as of now. First to 2 runs wins.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.