Naked and Afraid

I like it, seen a couple episodes but not every one of them.

Saw the one with Laura (and I agree with you all on being able to spend three weeks with her anytime), and the one with the girl from Hawaii and dude who got ate alive by the sun. Also saw parts of the first one (I think) with the real skinny girl and couldn't sit through the whole episode. I think something about the filth level totally turned me off on that one, they both looked like they had been through the mud and back (literally). I mean they pretty much looked like death, especially the girl, so I think that's what turned me off. Luckily I saw the one with the girl from Hawaii and I liked it a lot better after watching that episode in comparison.

I watched two episodes and enjoyed it but I fear its the same old story over and over again.

Plus like some of you mentioned the one guy that had the goggles needs to have his man card revoked.

And with the camera crew right there somehow I don't see how anyone can be that afraid.

Again, enjoyed it but probably had enough.

I watched two episodes and enjoyed it but I fear its the same old story over and over again.

Plus like some of you mentioned the one guy that had the goggles needs to have his man card revoked.

And with the camera crew right there somehow I don't see how anyone can be that afraid.

That's my point. Shouldn't be too scary with a camera crew, first aid kit and quick route to the hospital. That's not exactly life or death stuff. I still think Survivorman is the best show of this type.

Yeah, not to mention they probably have some dudes with high powered rifles with them just in case the lions get hungry.

That's my point. Shouldn't be too scary with a camera crew, first aid kit and quick route to the hospital. That's not exactly life or death stuff. I still think Survivorman is the best show of this type.

Yeah he's the real deal, does all his own filming and everything. He was on the Joe Rogan Experience Podcast one time and shared a bunch of stories, good stuff.

One thing I've learned watching a few episodes of this show is that attractive women must not be interested in the survivalist life style.

The girl that was on there last night would have looked decent after another 21 days.

The girl that was on there last night would have looked decent after another 21 days.
You talking about the one that wasn't afraid to dive when the guy wussed out after seeing a shark? She ended up setting a trap to catch lobster and was trying to figure out how to kill an adult Cayman. She was pretty BA, dude from Indiana was a loser...

I'm talking about the one that with the idiot who had to leave the island and she stayed. The guy's name was Puma lol

Yeah Puma was horrible...I was talking about the one where the guy brought goggles and then was afraid to dive for food.