Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Was Rolling Stone Thinking?

Featured Replies

They can put an article in the magazine without putting him on the cover. Being on the Rolling Stone cover has always been a big deal.

 

The bombing was a big deal.

  • Replies 87
  • Views 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The first relevant article in the Rolling Stone, at least that I can remember, in some time. Mission accomplished.

The first relevant article in the Rolling Stone, at least that I can remember, in some time. Mission accomplished.

 

Disagree. I read RS and I'll argue they did some of the best reporting over the last few years on the financial crisis we went through.

Disagree. I read RS and I'll argue they did some of the best reporting over the last few years on the financial crisis we went through.

 

I said relevant article. You read everything. For example, some people read articles on the internet, you read the internet. Doesn't count.

Really? This is really an issue to some people? Man, people have way too much time on their hands to be worrying about something so harmless.

 

So you didn't know anyone who was there I guess. Be careful judging what should be important to people. What is a non-issue to you may be very important to someone else.

 

I can agree with both, but I stand with UKMustangFan.

Personally, I'll probably read it. People like this facinate me, in a "I want to understand why you did what you did, what made you the way you are/were" kind of way. I cannot tell you how much I've read about Hitler, for instance. I STILL can't understand. But I keep reading hoping I can find clues.

I'm being arrogant because I said it's no big deal, and I see no reason for people to make a big deal out of it, but others (in this thread) who have said basically the same thing are okay? :lol2:

 

Others said they didn't think it was a big deal. You said you didn't think it was a big deal and made snide comments about anyone who may think it is a big deal. The first part I am fine with. The second part I took issue with.

I was looking at the pic again. The shirt says "exchange" over and over, but is upside down. There may be a second word but I cant tell on my iPhone.

Wonder what subliminal meaning the shirt has.

As of now, CVS, Rite Aid, Walgreens, and Stop-n-Go have pulled them from their shelves.

As of now, CVS, Rite Aid, Walgreens, and Stop-n-Go have pulled them from their shelves.

 

Ironic since Catcher In The Rye was released this week in 1951.

I was looking at the pic again. The shirt says "exchange" over and over, but is upside down. There may be a second word but I cant tell on my iPhone.

Wonder what subliminal meaning the shirt has.

 

Likely none. Unless Armani Exchange is putting secret messages into their fashions these days.

I was looking at the pic again. The shirt says "exchange" over and over, but is upside down. There may be a second word but I cant tell on my iPhone.

Wonder what subliminal meaning the shirt has.

 

Be patient. B-Ball-fan will soon be able to post a 4 paragraph theory on the meaning of the shirt and how the CIA was behind the printing of it. He'll also have a link to a website that will give you all the details.

Likely none. Unless Armani Exchange is putting secret messages into their fashions these days.

 

Is Armani an Arab based company? Ties to the Taliban?

Upside down... Peter was hung on an upside down cross.

C'mon. There has to be a conspiracy theory in there somewhere.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.