Most Annoyingly Horrible Songs Ever

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't take this the wrong way, but I'm still going to lean on part of the "I don't like her because she dissed the Pope" angle. You're waaaaaayyyyyyyy too Catholic for that not to be a part of it.

She does have a very distinct voice, and one that you either like or don't. But I'm betting you've not heard enough of her music to make that distinction beyond this one song -- her only hit, and the only song you are likely to have heard ever. And, I'm betting you'd love the Prince version.

And for what it's worth, I'm betting all those pop country fans didn't suddenly decide they hated all the Dixie Chicks' songs after loving them all those years. It just doesn't work that way. There's something else involved.

You're right that I was disgusted by her act. But I honestly hated that song before that -- I promise. But, to be honest, I have heard her sing songs that I did like. So, while I will admit to blatant "homer-ism" in many other situations, this just doesn't happen to be one of them.

Now the Dixie Chicks were a whole different situation. They broke my heart, because I really liked them!