Most Annoyingly Horrible Songs Ever

Methinks you have jumped to a false conclusion. I hated that song from day one. It has horrible lyrics...horrible music...it is the worst thing ever put on the radio! In fact, it's can be a very dangerous song. I mean, it was playing on the radio in our kitchen one day. Our cat threw up and the hamster died.

Her stupidity on SNL simply confirmed my first impression. :cool:

Don't take this the wrong way, but I'm still going to lean on part of the "I don't like her because she dissed the Pope" angle. You're waaaaaayyyyyyyy too Catholic for that not to be a part of it.

She does have a very distinct voice, and one that you either like or don't. But I'm betting you've not heard enough of her music to make that distinction beyond this one song -- her only hit, and the only song you are likely to have heard ever. And, I'm betting you'd love the Prince version.

And for what it's worth, I'm betting all those pop country fans didn't suddenly decide they hated all the Dixie Chicks' songs after loving them all those years. It just doesn't work that way. There's something else involved.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't take this the wrong way, but I'm still going to lean on part of the "I don't like her because she dissed the Pope" angle. You're waaaaaayyyyyyyy too Catholic for that not to be a part of it.

She does have a very distinct voice, and one that you either like or don't. But I'm betting you've not heard enough of her music to make that distinction beyond this one song. And, I'm betting you'd love the Prince version.

And for what it's worth, I'm betting all those pop country fans didn't suddenly decide they hated all the Dixie Chicks' songs after loving them all those years. It just doesn't work that way.

My reasons for disliking her is 1. She sings pop...badly and 2. I just don't dig bald chicks. :lol2:

I really, really want to hear what your most annoyingly horrible song is, Jim. Don't leave me hanging!

My reasons for disliking her is 1. She sings pop...badly and 2. I just don't dig bald chicks. :lol2:

I really, really want to hear what your most annoyingly horrible song is, Jim. Don't leave me hanging!

She was bald for one album, her only hit album. You're confirming things for me. Sinead O'Connor is hot as all get-out. And she's always been apathetic toward pop stardom. She has an incredible voice, and she doesn't sing pop. At least not for two decades now.

Whatever. Sounds like you just have a thing against chick singer-songwriters. Suzanne Vega is outstanding well beyond this song -- again, her one pop hit.
Not at all, just bad chick singers. Just because you think they're good doesn't mean they're good. :p

Still waiting for your dishonorable mention!

She was bald for one album, her only hit album. You're confirming things for me. Sinead O'Connor is hot as all get-out. And she's always been apathetic toward pop stardom. She has an incredible voice, and she doesn't sing pop. At least not for two decades now.
Don't care, never heard anything from her I would consider buying. You have to appeal to me for me to like it and she doesn't. I will say, she's not in my top ten of hated artists though.

Just gonna have to disagree with you, Eagles fan.
Ha ha! I'm not an Eagles fan, I do like some of their music, but I wouldn't consider myself a fan. Now Led Zeppelin or Pink Floyd....yes...without a doubt a fan.

You're just going to leave me hanging aren't you.... :sour:

Ha ha! I'm not an Eagles fan, I do like some of their music, but I wouldn't consider myself a fan. Now Led Zeppelin or Pink Floyd....yes...without a doubt a fan.

You're just going to leave me hanging aren't you.... :sour:

I have to think too hard about it. And now is not that time.

Yuk...not hot now, and never was.