Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NL All Star Team

Featured Replies

I'm guessing this player is a former Reds player?

 

Since you were to lazy to do the research I looked it up for you. Sounds like it was Ken Oberkfell. I believe he was a former Brave. Kind of invalidates your bias argument doesn't it?

  • Replies 102
  • Views 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Please stop trying to stay on topic. You're clogging up this thread.

 

What was I thinking?

 

Since you were to lazy to do the research I looked it up for you. Sounds like it was Ken Oberkfell. I believe he was a former Brave. Kind of invalidates your bias argument doesn't it?

 

Dave Collins. Reds, Yankees, Cardinals, A's and Blue Jays off the top of my head...

Dave Collins. Reds, Yankees, Cardinals, A's and Blue Jays off the top of my head...

 

Well, I had the 272 average and the 16 seasons right. And I'm willing to bet he'd give the exact same answer.

Well, I had the 272 average and the 16 seasons right. And I'm willing to bet he'd give the exact same answer.

 

But you missed the most obvious.

 

Why would he have Oberkfell's number?

I don't live near Cincinnati and I'm not a Reds fan so I haven't heard his radio show. I have no idea who is on there. A search for a player with a 272 career average over 16 seasons brought back Oberkfell. I didn't think about there being another player with the exact same average and years played.

  • Author
How is it that Hunter Pence makes it when they are better players out there? Stupid Stupid Stupid

 

He hasn't made it yet.

  • Author

 

Please stop trying to stay on topic. You're clogging up this thread.

 

What post isn't about a member of the NL All Stsr team?

 

Other than this one, and the one I quoted?

He hasn't made it yet.

 

If he makes it, I wonder if Bud Selig had anything to do with it like he did with Barry Bonds?

  • Author

 

If he makes it, I wonder if Bud Selig had anything to do with it like he did with Barry Bonds?

 

Not following you here.

Not following you here.

 

Towards the end of Bonds' career (Maybe his last season, or the year before) Bud Selig told the fans that if they didn't vote Bonds' into the All Star game that he'd make sure Bonds' got to play. I just wonder if he's gonna do this for Pence if Pence makes it?

  • Author

 

Towards the end of Bonds' career (Maybe his last season, or the year before) Bud Selig told the fans that if they didn't vote Bonds' into the All Star game that he'd make sure Bonds' got to play. I just wonder if he's gonna do this for Pence if Pence makes it?

 

MLB did the same for Bench and Yaz. I believe they did the same for Chipper last year. Pence isn't a HOF, nor is he retiring.

MLB did the same for Bench and Yaz. I believe they did the same for Chipper last year. Pence isn't a HOF, nor is he retiring.

 

I didn't know that they had done that for those too. I only remember him saying that about Bonds.

 

Since you were to lazy to do the research I looked it up for you. Sounds like it was Ken Oberkfell. I believe he was a former Brave. Kind of invalidates your bias argument doesn't it?

 

Wow, call me lazy and you're wrong. That's a smart move. :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.