Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NL All Star Team

Featured Replies

I think Lecure deserves to be in over Chapman. I dont think Chapman deserves it this year

  • Replies 102
  • Views 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shouldnt have said that :ohbrother:

  • Author
I think Lecure deserves to be in over Chapman. I dont think Chapman deserves it this year

 

3-3, 2.57 ERA, 20 out of 23 saves.

 

59 K's in 35 IP. Most intimidating reliever in NL. Plus he's a lefty.

 

Has to be on squad.

3-3, 2.57 ERA, 20 out of 23 saves.

 

59 K's in 35 IP. Most intimidating reliever in NL. Plus he's a lefty.

 

Has to be on squad.

 

Guess you cant argue over those stats. I didnt look at the stats when I said that. He hasnt seemed to be as dominant as he should be. I was wron :lol2: But a case can still be made for Lecure

Have the last four players, who get voted on again by the fans been announced yet? Is Puig one of them? Bruce or Choo one of them?

  • Author
Have the last four players' date=' who get voted on again by the fans been announced yet? Is Puig one of them? Bruce or Choo one of them?[/quote']

 

Yes.

 

Puig, Freeman, Pence, Desmond, and another one I don't remember.

  • Author

 

Yes.

 

Puig, Freeman, Pence, Desmond, and another one I don't remember.

 

Adrian Gonzalez is the other one.

Pence hitting .272 13 43

 

And he's one of the final 4.

 

 

Come on!!! That's pitiful.

 

Bruce .274. 18 59 and a higher OBP.

 

Doesn't make sense.

 

3-3, 2.57 ERA, 20 out of 23 saves.

 

59 K's in 35 IP. Most intimidating reliever in NL. Plus he's a lefty.

 

Has to be on squad.

 

Kimbrel has been better.

 

2-2, 1.72 ERA, 23/26 saves, 46K's in 31.1 IP.

Bruce .274. 18 59 and a higher OBP.

 

Doesn't make sense.

 

None at all

  • Author

 

Kimbrel has been better.

 

2-2, 1.72 ERA, 23/26 saves, 46K's in 31.1 IP.

 

 

And he made the team. Not sure what your point is.

 

And he made the team. Not sure what your point is.

 

That Kimbrel is better. And more intimidating. :D

  • Author

 

That Kimbrel is better. And more intimidating. :D

 

Maybe better, but not more intimidating.

 

Maybe better, but not more intimidating.

 

In your opinion maybe.

  • Author
In your opinion maybe.

 

 

I'd say in the opinion of most everybody that watches MLB, and probably every MLB player. How many pitches has Kimbrel thrown that have come close to the head of batters?

 

Kimbrel has much better control than Chapman, and I'm sure players aren't uneasy when they step into the box. The same can't be said for Chapman.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.