Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NL All Star Team

Featured Replies

I'm wearing ear plugs waiting for this name to drop...

 

:isurrender:

 

Name isn't relevant. He said he wanted word from a baseball player. I got it for him. Case closed...

  • Replies 102
  • Views 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here's the difference. I actually have former MLBers on speed dial. If you'd like I'll get a different one to say it on the radio show tomorrow at 6. Deal???

 

I can text one right now who has a world series ring, what's the big deal? Are we in a peeing contest?

 

Name isn't relevant. He said he wanted word from a baseball player. I got it for him. Case closed...

 

Name is actually pretty relevant.

I can text one right now who has a world series ring, what's the big deal? Are we in a peeing contest?

 

No big deal at all outside of SVF asking for something, getting it and trying to toss it aside. Get word from your guy too just to continue to show him how wrong his stance is...

Name is actually pretty relevant.

 

Is a career .272 hitter that spent 16 seasons playing in MLB good enough for you???

You really don't need a retired professional to answer the question. It's Chapman & there is no doubt about it.

 

Evidently SVF is in the Braves' 18%.

You really don't need a retired professional to answer the question. It's Chapman & there is no doubt about it.

 

Evidently SVF is in the Braves' 18%.

 

Agreed. SVF said he wouldn't believe it until he heard it from a baseball player, so I got him the answer he claimed to be looking for. Still didn't change his clouded judgment...

I'm guessing this player is a former Reds player?

You really don't need a retired professional to answer the question. It's Chapman & there is no doubt about it.

 

Evidently SVF is in the Braves' 18%.

 

Evidently I'm not. Thanks for giving your opinion though.

I'd be happy to accept the players answer you gave me if I knew who he was. It matters a lot.

3 AS pitchers are slated to pitch next Sunday which will allow Botchy to name replacements for each.

  • Author
I'd be happy to accept the players answer you gave me if I knew who he was. It matters a lot.

 

He played 16 seasons. What difference does the name make?

I sure wish Chapman was a starter.

3 AS pitchers are slated to pitch next Sunday which will allow Botchy to name replacements for each.

 

Please stop trying to stay on topic. You're clogging up this thread.

3 AS pitchers are slated to pitch next Sunday which will allow Botchy to name replacements for each.

 

A chance for Leake, Latos?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.