Lone Ranger? Can it be as bad as it looks?

Friend of mine went to see it tonight and said that it was so bad that he got up and left during the movie. The previews all looked cheesy to me, kinda Pirates meets Maverick, and never got me excited. I can't get passed the stupid crow hat, I guess. My family however, well 2 out of 3, thought it would be good and I may end up having to see it.

So if anyone sees this movie please let me know if it's worth seeing or if I should fain an illness to get out of going. :bag:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've become a theater snob. I can't remember the last time I saw a movie in Maysville. I prefer to pay double that for a matinee in Florence.

That's funny because I go to that cinema by Florence Mall all the time, it makes for an easier excuse to eat at Five Guys or Cheddars's up the road:thumb:

I've become a theater snob. I can't remember the last time I saw a movie in Maysville. I prefer to pay double that for a matinee in Florence.

We don't want your slug-laying zeppelin-driving meatloaf-hating kind here anyway. Go to Florence for all we care.

What I find funny is that have been in line to go in and people will come in and have their bucket filled up with popcorn and leave.

Seems like I saw an ad for $3.50 refills where you can bring your bucket back time and time again.

Seems like I saw an ad for $3.50 refills where you can bring your bucket back time and time again.

From The Fieldhouse to humongous buckets, popcorn seems to be the food of choose in MC, washed down with a gallon of Famous Recipe sweet tea:lol2: