Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Knock knock

Featured Replies

I think the prosecution was railroaded the entire time when they ruled the voice experts testimony was inadmissible. They claimed that the voice crying for help was not that of Zimmerman.

 

And Jumper, I'm talking about the two women who said the voice they heard was that of a boy and they "thought" it was TM.

  • Replies 479
  • Views 34.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From Prosecution witness:

Was the person you now know to be TM on top correct? Correct

And he was the one raining blows down on the person on the bottom, GZ right? That's what it looked like.

I think the prosecution was railroaded the entire time when they ruled the voice experts testimony was inadmissible. They claimed that the voice crying for help was not that of Zimmerman.

 

And Jumper, I'm talking about the two women who said the voice they heard was that of a boy and they "thought" it was TM.

OK got ya
I think the prosecution was railroaded the entire time when they ruled the voice experts testimony was inadmissible. They claimed that the voice crying for help was not that of Zimmerman.

 

And Jumper, I'm talking about the two women who said the voice they heard was that of a boy and they "thought" it was TM.

Didn't different experts say it was TM and GZ and some said it was not determinable.

O'Mara asked, "Do you stand by that today and what you saw was a ground and pound event?"

 

"It looked like that position was a ground and pound type position, but I couldn't tell 100% that there was actually fists hitting faces," said Good.

 

So which is it?

Didn't different experts say it was TM and GZ and some said it was determinable.

 

I never read anything about anyone saying it was GZ....I did see something about one saying it was indeterminable, but others say it was TM.

This is a very tough case for prosecution IMO. I tend to lean towards prosecution in most cases. That may not be right, but that is side I'm always on in court so I lean that way. I just don't think there is enough meat on the bones for the prosecutor to make a slam dunk case in this one.

 

We may never know with 100% certainty what was in GZ's heart when he fired the shot that killed Martin. Was he scared and over reacted? Did he feel his life was really in danger? Did he see this as a chance to shoot someone to boost his own ego? Was he out looking for a fight?

 

We will never know what was in TM's heart either. Was he scared and defending himself? Was he lashing out at someone he thought he could get over on? Was he fighting due his ego and thought he was being disrespected?

O'Mara asked, "Do you stand by that today and what you saw was a ground and pound event?"

 

"It looked like that position was a ground and pound type position, but I couldn't tell 100% that there was actually fists hitting faces," said Good.

 

So which is it?

??? he said that he was on top hitting him, not sure what you are asking. I don't think being able to determine where the punches were landing is as big as stating that he was on top throwing the punches.

??? he said that he was on top hitting him, not sure what you are asking. I don't think being able to determine where the punches were landing is as big as stating that he was on top throwing the punches.

 

I took it to mean he didn't see him actually hitting him, just in a position that suggests "ground and pound"

I took it to mean he didn't see him actually hitting him, just in a position that suggests "ground and pound"

 

Could be, I thought he later said that he was throwing punches...I dunno it's starting to run together.

This is a very tough case for prosecution IMO. I tend to lean towards prosecution in most cases. That may not be right, but that is side I'm always on in court so I lean that way. I just don't think there is enough meat on the bones for the prosecutor to make a slam dunk case in this one.

 

We may never know with 100% certainty what was in GZ's heart when he fired the shot that killed Martin. Was he scared and over reacted? Did he feel his life was really in danger? Did he see this as a chance to shoot someone to boost his own ego? Was he out looking for a fight?

 

We will never know what was in TM's heart either. Was he scared and defending himself? Was he lashing out at someone he thought he could get over on? Was he fighting due his ego and thought he was being disrespected?

 

:thumb:

 

And for the conviction to stick I presume the Prosecution has to prove that GZ got out of his car with the intent to kill TM or at least had that intention somewhere along the way? Which is why I am guessing the lead investigator has said from the start it was foolish to try and go after a murder charge. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

I'd say the second he decided to pull the trigger he had decided he wanted to kill TM.

I'd say the second he decided to pull the trigger he had decided he wanted to kill TM.
Well yeah that's kinda obvious...was he wanting to kill him before hand? That is the question for the murder charge.
If the bolded occurs I give it 2 years before someone takes the law into their own hands.

 

Maybe but highly unlikely.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.