Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sarah Jones is engaged...

Featured Replies

 

She was a teacher at Dixie when the affair started. However, Cody and her had previously known each other. They grew up together, albeit her some years her senior. She did not use her position of authority to take advantage of him. It was actually Cody that pushed for the romantic relationship as he had developed feelings for her before he ever stepped foot in her classroom.

 

She is quoted as saying it was "love at first sight" when he stepped into her class room...

 

Of course he's going to push for a romantic relationship he's a 15/16/17 year old kid.

  • Replies 83
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
She was a teacher at Dixie when the affair started. However, Cody and her had previously known each other. They grew up together, albeit her some years her senior. She did not use her position of authority to take advantage of him. It was actually Cody that pushed for the romantic relationship as he had developed feelings for her before he ever stepped foot in her classroom.

And that makes it better? She was still a teacher at his school, she was still in a position of authority and at fault and for you to defend her actions is disheartening.

And that makes it better? She was still a teacher at his school, she was still a teacher and a person of authority towards him and at fault and for you to defend her actions is pretty sick.

 

I not defending her actions. I'm stating facts that led up to her actions. Show me where I said "Sarah Jones did nothing wrong".

 

She is quoted as saying it was "love at first sight" when he stepped into her class room...

 

Of course he's going to push for a romantic relationship he's a 15/16/17 year old kid.

 

Well it wasn't first sight because they grew up together and had known each other before Cody ever made it to HS.

I not defending her actions. I'm stating facts that led up to her actions. Show me where I said "Sarah Jones did nothing wrong".

 

 

 

Well it wasn't first sight because they grew up together and had known each other before Cody ever made it to HS.

 

Then maybe I read your post wrong and for that I apologize, but it still raises the question...what difference does it make whether or not they knew eachother before she was his teacher or not? It still doesn't make it any more right. Either way you look at it it was wrong wrong wrong.

I not defending her actions. I'm stating facts that led up to her actions. Show me where I said "Sarah Jones did nothing wrong".

 

 

 

Well it wasn't first sight because they grew up together and had known each other before Cody ever made it to HS.

 

Didn't exactly grow up together since she's so much older. The adultery aspect also is in the equation.

She was a teacher at Dixie when the affair started. However, Cody and her had previously known each other. They grew up together, albeit her some years her senior. She did not use her position of authority to take advantage of him. It was actually Cody that pushed for the romantic relationship as he had developed feelings for her before he ever stepped foot in her classroom.

 

Pretty scummy given that she was married.

Pretty scummy given that she was married.

 

I didn't know she was married....makes it even worse than it already was imo.

Then maybe I read your post wrong and for that I apologize, but it still raises the question...what difference does it make whether or not they knew eachother before she was his teacher or not? It still doesn't make it any more right. Either way you look at it it was wrong wrong wrong.

 

I was just pointing out that it wasn't her, as his teacher, using her authority to force a relationship on an unsuspecting student. That is what I was pointing out with the "knew each other before" statement.

 

Didn't exactly grow up together since she's so much older. The adultery aspect also is in the equation.

 

And I stated as much earlier when I said "they grew up together, albeit her some years his senior."

 

Pretty scummy given that she was married.

 

Indeed. Not exactly sure of the details/facts surrounding her marriage at the time so I can't comment on this part but yes she was married.

I wonder since she is a teacher, if she will home-school her own kid if they have a baby. Then if she does, will the kid have an affair with his teacher? :rolleyes:

 

Why!

Hasn't Sarah Jones paid her debt to society?

Hasn't Sarah Jones paid her debt to society?

 

I guess some people feel because the boy and particularily his family would not cooperate with the prosecutor making prosecuting her so difficult, she was gaven a much too lenient punishment and therefore they will not stop bashing her. My view on that is, lucky her, nothing can be done now.

Just because someone has paid their legal debt to society doesn't mean that they are immune from scorn. Doesn't work that way. Maybe it should but the human equation prevents it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.