Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who will be next Montgomery County Basketball Coach?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 167
  • Views 36.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if it will be one of the assistants? Whoever will be getting a very good team.

Will be interesting if the transfers remain at Montgomery. Indians don't win the region without the transfers this past season.

Will Montgomery go internally with one of the assistants or look for someone with head coaching experience?

  • Author
I don't know, but this certainly shakes things up for 2013-14.

 

Agree. To the above questions, I don't believe they go within. Believe they will be looking for someone with head experience and/or a proven coach. But with their adm. ......who knows.

 

Wonder what time table they will set.

Who are the transfers?

Who are the transfers?

 

I only know of Bryan Wallace. He will be a senior.

I predict they hire from within.

I predict they hire from within.

 

It would be interesting if Bryce Gomes was promoted since he is the grandson of legendary Julian Cunningham.

Who are the transfers?

 

One or two were seniors this year. Someone clsoer to MoCo should be able to tell you.

It would be interesting if Bryce Gomes was promoted since he is the grandson of legendary Julian Cunningham.

 

It's my understanding he will be going to Troy to be an assistant for a family member that was just hired as HC.

Wasn't Piersawl the transfer from Owensboro Catholic that Happy brought along slowly? He didn't want to be too obvious...

I doubt they will hire within. Piersawl's whole fam is in mt. Sterling. But he did transfer in. As did Wallace.

I predict they hire from within.

 

Who would that be?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.