Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2013 Bengals Schedule

Featured Replies

Open on the road on September 8th at Chicago and end the season at home against Baltimore again. Very tough home schedule and very tough start to the season. However its not to bad after the first 5 games IMO.

 

@Chicago 1:00

Pittsburgh 8:40 Monday Night Football

Green Bay 1:00

@Cleveland 1:00

New England 1:00

@Buffalo 1:00

@Detroit 1:00

New York Jets 4:00

@Miami Thursday Night football on Halloween 8:35

@Baltimore 1:00

Cleveland 1:00

Bye

@San Diego 4:15

Indianapolis 1:00

@Pittsburgh 8:30 Sunday Night Football

Minnesota 1:00

Ravens 1:00

  • Author

With the Bengals home schedule being so hard, I think the key for them to win the division or at least make the playoffs would be to at least be .500 at home by going 4 and 4. Anything better would be great, but if they get to 4 wins at home I think they definitely make it. I really think they will do great on the road based off this schedule and see them at least going 6 and 2 on the road if not better.

 

Early prediction for me is 11 and 5. That can quickly change for better or worst depending on the draft and how the rest of the off season goes.

Reds always open at home. Bengals always seem to open on the road.

That is a gruesome schedule early on.

  • Author
Brutal start, make or break for Andy.

 

Agreed this is a huge year for him. Year 3 is usually the year where QB's either make a big jump or they stay about the same and you know that is probably the best you will get from them.

All road games are tough and a bunch of tough home games to start the season.

I'm just glad the Packers game is in September. Should not be that cold. Sweeeeetttt!!!!

  • Author
All road games are tough and a bunch of tough home games to start the season.

 

True but for some reason it seems this young Bengals team plays better on the road. The road schedule this year is not to hard IMO, so I see them doing well again on the road. The home schedule though is another story, it will be very tough. As I mentioned they need to be at least 4 and 4 at home this year to make the playoffs IMO.

  • Author

With the schedule being so tough to start the year, and with how Cincy fans are in every sport. This whole town will overreact and say they are the Bungles again and season is over even if they are 2 and 3 after the first 5 games. Even though that wouldn't be to bad with the first 5 games they have. So I am not looking forward to the possibility of that happening and dealing with that haha.

True but for some reason it seems this young Bengals team plays better on the road. The road schedule this year is not to hard IMO, so I see them doing well again on the road. The home schedule though is another story, it will be very tough. As I mentioned they need to be at least 4 and 4 at home this year to make the playoffs IMO.

 

I hear what you saying but a "playoff" team only going 4-4 at home doesn't sound like a playoff team to me.

 

If you are a true playoff team, I think you need to win all your home games in the NFL. No worse than 6-2 or you probably don't belong in the playoffs.

  • Author
I hear what you saying but a "playoff" team only going 4-4 at home doesn't sound like a playoff team to me.

 

If you are a true playoff team, I think you need to win all your home games in the NFL. No worse than 6-2 or you probably don't belong in the playoffs.

 

Well that's because for most teams if you can't win at home, then those teams also usually don't win on the road. The Bengals showed last year they really might be a better road team as they went 6 and 2 on the road last year and only 4 and 4 at home. Which I think they end up doing better than 4 and 4 at home this year, but they have to at least get to 4 wins at home IMO to make it.

I love the MNF game against Pittsburgh, could be a great game. Unfortunately the Bengals tend to embarrass themselves on national televised games.

Did anyone get the email from the Bengals last night announcing the schedule? I was with a buddy who got it and they initially sent it out with 2013 dates, yet the 2012 teams loaded into the dates. We were trying to figure out why the schedule was the same, than they sent another one out. Never said opps, sorry about that last email.

Boneheads.

Did anyone get the email from the Bengals last night announcing the schedule? I was with a buddy who got it and they initially sent it out with 2013 dates, yet the 2012 teams loaded into the dates. We were trying to figure out why the schedule was the same, than they sent another one out. Never said opps, sorry about that last email.

Boneheads.

Mike Brown thought he could save money if he didn't have to print the new teams on the schedule and thought it best to just use last years opponents.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.