Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2013 Bengals Schedule

Featured Replies

  • Author
Did anyone get the email from the Bengals last night announcing the schedule? I was with a buddy who got it and they initially sent it out with 2013 dates, yet the 2012 teams loaded into the dates. We were trying to figure out why the schedule was the same, than they sent another one out. Never said opps, sorry about that last email.

Boneheads.

 

Your buddy might want to read that second one again. I was one of the ones who got the email with last years schedule. However they did send out the correct one shortly after, and if you read what they wrote they do apologize for the mess up.

 

With that said they need to be more smart and double check it before they send it out haha.

Your buddy might want to read that second one again. I was one of the ones who got the email with last years schedule. However they did send out the correct one shortly after, and if you read what they wrote they do apologize for the mess up.

 

With that said they need to be more smart and double check it before they send it out haha.

 

Well it was on his cell phone and we were having a few beers, we might have missed the apology.:sssh:

Typical Bengals.....8 and 8. Time to shop for a long term solution at QB

So what will fans say when they go 5-11 or 6-10 this year?

  • Author
So what will fans say when they go 5-11 or 6-10 this year?

 

The same things they say every year? I mean think about the last two years people on here and all around Cincy thought they be lucky to win 2 games if any games at all two years ago. Then last year they thought well with them playing a tougher schedule and more top QB's they would be lucky for 6 wins. So I doubt we will see many people thinking they will do well. If I had to guess by how most people think on the Bengals, most people will have them between 6 to 8 wins.

 

My early prediction is 11 and 5 but I could change it to better or worst depending on how the rest of the off season and draft goes.

  • Author
Typical Bengals.....8 and 8. Time to shop for a long term solution at QB

 

Typical Bengals? Makes it sound like they have gone 8 and 8 the last two years and not done anything. If the Bengals have been like one of few teams to make the playoffs 3 times in the last 4 years. Imagine how most of the other NFL franchises have felt the last few years, seeing the Bengals do that and their teams not.

 

Plus this post is exactly what I was talking about in regards to Dalton on what others say haha. He has been in the league for two years, has put up better numbers than most people in history have done in the last two years and winning and making playoffs. Yet people basically have already given up on him haha. He has put up numbers while having flaws, so come on people at least give him at least 3 seasons before you assume he can't improve anymore. Or do I need to bring up the Brees stuff again haha.

  • Author

Haha I am going to be right or close to right with what the Bengals final record is for this regular season. However I was completely wrong on how they would do it. I definitely didn't see them doing as great at home as they have against that tough home schedule they played against. I was not even close on that, but at least close to the overall record haha.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.