Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bolden Gets Another Offer

Featured Replies

Not my words...just relaying the message/evaluation I got.

 

Same here...

  • Replies 168
  • Views 26.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same here...

 

Fair enough....will Davis, Jackson, or Savino be in Hampton this weekend?

 

Fair enough....will Davis, Jackson, or Savino be in Hampton this weekend?

 

Someone will be there...

Someone will be there...

 

Where are you this weekend?

 

Where are you this weekend?

 

Adidas Spring Classic...

First, wow... Are you comparing Bolden to Nate Robinson? Haha. Robinson is an NBA player. A rare breed. If not comparing, then are you saying you believe Bolden will one day be in the NBA? That's a BOLD statement. Secondly, I agree that not all PGs at the D1 level are 6'3 or better, but if you look at the majority of the really good ones, they are. But, also, pg's don't always guard PGs. How does Bolden stack up against a guy like Kidd-Gilchrist or Liggins, both obviously of UK, and both great defenders. If Bolden is as great offensively as most on here say,then you would have to not just match him up against another teams pg, but their best defender. And, MOST really good defenders at that top tier are at least 6'5 or better. Can Bolden handle that night in, and night out?? Maybe. I hope so!

 

Just trying to be real.

 

I'm simplying making a comparison to show you that the eye test simply doesn't mean much. I never said Bolden is on Nate Robinson's level nor did I ever say Bolden will play in the NBA. You answered your own criticism of Bolden by saying you agree that not all PGs at the high D1 level are 6'3'' are better. Maybe the majority of the really good ones are, however NOT ALL are. If your gonna ask how does Bolden stack up against MKG or Liggins, well how does Hawkins? It's just about the same in my opinion besides RIGHT NOW Hawkins is physically stronger. But Bolden has 2 years of high school left regardless of his current size and age. Bolden is amazing offensively but at the high D1 level I don't look for him to be a 20 point scorer. He is a natural PG who will most likely be a pass first PG with the court vision he possess. Plus if he plays at a school like UK no one is averaging 20 ppg not even Anthony Davis. Could AD? Certainly, but UK has so much talent that they are better off when all of their players contribute.

 

It is my opinion you are making your evaluation on the present and not the potential in the future. When you look at Bolden's game and you look at Hawkins game, Bolden has more upside. Also, with the style of play Bolden posses it's more accomodating to his size than Hawkins play to his size AT the D1 level. Realistically both players will be looked upon to play the PG position at high D1 and I believe Bolden is better suited for that regardless of his current size in comparison to Hawkins.

If Bolden gets to go to UK he'll be on the same team as Hawkins. Who cares who is better if two Kentucky kids get to live the dream and play for UK? This is comedy.

If Bolden gets to go to UK he'll be on the same team as Hawkins. Who cares who is better if two Kentucky kids get to live the dream and play for UK? This is comedy.

 

Yea - but the bigger comedy is Gametime and Walter getting different messages from the same sources! :D My money is on GT

Yea - but the bigger comedy is Gametime and Walter getting different messages from the same sources! :D My money is on GT

 

Never said we had the same sources.

 

Thanks, though.

Yea - but the bigger comedy is Gametime and Walter getting different messages from the same sources! :D My money is on GT

 

Walter and GT both do a great job and sometimes are wrong. Not intentionally, but sometimes great sources are wrong.

 

This place amazes me more and more every day.

  • Author
Walter and GT both do a great job and sometimes are wrong. Not intentionally, but sometimes great sources are wrong.

 

This place amazes me more and more every day.

 

Maybe it was simply a difference of opinion between the two people they talked to.

OR

One deals more with reality and the other is a hype machine.

OR

One deals more with reality and the other is a hype machine.

 

I have no reason to hype a kid. At the end of the day, I'm not the one who makes the offers and recruits a kid.

 

I simply relayed what I was told. Maybe next time I should just keep the information to myself and not give the kids any exposure at all. That seems like the logical thing to do according to you, right?

I have no reason to hype a kid. At the end of the day, I'm not the one who makes the offers and recruits a kid.

 

I simply relayed what I was told. Maybe next time I should just keep the information to myself and not give the kids any exposure at all. That seems like the logical thing to do according to you, right?

Don't dispute it man, embrace it. Own it! Say, hell yeah I run this hype machine.

GT, were you at the games in LA to watch James or are you going just off stats?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.